Forum Description: Team News, Season Tickets, Next Match
URL: http://www.scarletfever.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=420
Printed Date: 27 February 2021 at 1:22am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Hello New Members !!!!
Posted By: mAce
Subject: Hello New Members !!!!
Date Posted: 14 September 2004 at 6:33pm

With the season started, and cards being handed out. The Forum is growing bigger and bigger every day. We are not too sure where everyone is coming from or how they find us.

Sign in below if you have recently joined Scarlet Fever. We would love to find out who you are and how you found the Scarlet Fever Forum.....

Me for example

My name is Simon, I live in LLanelli town centre, I work in IT in Swansea(Grrrr!),  I was one of the founder members of the website. I've been following the Scarlets since I returned back from living in London three years ago. Oh, and I'm nearly thirty and drink Guinness by the pale.

Would the regulars please leave this thread for new arrivals... ta very much!

Replies:
Posted By: s.pimpernel
Date Posted: 17 September 2004 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by capt.ace capt.ace wrote:

With the season started, and cards being handed out. The Forum is growing bigger and bigger every day. We are not too sure where everyone is coming from or how they find us.

Sign in below if you have recently joined Scarlet Fever. We would love to find out who you are and how you found the Scarlet Fever Forum.....

Me for example

My name is Simon, I live in LLanelli town centre, I work in IT in Swansea(Grrrr!),  I was one of the founder members of the website. I've been following the Scarlets since I returned back from living in London three years ago. Oh, and I'm nearly thirty and drink Guinness by the pale.

Well done Capt and all those who are making this site a real success

Posted By: Chesswithdeath
Date Posted: 18 September 2004 at 12:41am
Thanks S.P.

Posted By: Bryan
Date Posted: 19 September 2004 at 12:12pm
My name is Bryan and, if I'm not mistaken, I work in the same company as Simon!!! I live in the Swansea Valley (nightmare trying to educate the Jacks!!!) and me and my daughter are both season ticketholders (she's 12 and is Scarlet Fanatic). Devastated over the past couple of games - both regional and Welsh League - can't remember when we last failed to score a try for two games on the bounce.

-------------
Bryan

Posted By: Haroldemundo
Date Posted: 21 September 2004 at 12:54pm

I dont work with Simon or Bryan. Im originally from llywnhendy but now live in Pontypridd which is even more of a nightmare than educating the Jacks...I'm 45 now (geeeze where did all em years go?) and was welsh marathon champ in 2001 but now im just a chump. Dont think we'll do much this year...maybe realistic goal is to just qualify for HC next year. Ospreys look best bet in Wales even if it does stick in me throat to say it.#

Harold

-------------
   ...Cometh the time... Cometh the Ironman

Posted By: It's JJ
Date Posted: 21 September 2004 at 3:26pm

JJ From the Gutter (well, Y Gwter Fawr anyway) Now living just outside Bristol.

Have probably been to more away games than home, over the last few years, but this season that will change.

Oh and I'm a season ticket holder and with two Scarlet mad boys.

Posted By: swissscarlet
Date Posted: 22 September 2004 at 6:53pm
well, my name's nick, aged 17, and I live in Berne Switzerland. I've been a scarlets supporter for four years. nough said

Posted By: Emma
Date Posted: 22 September 2004 at 6:54pm
Switzerland? wow that relly impressive how its got over there! I love switzerland, went to wegen last christmas and it was fab!

-------------
There ain't no lovin' like West Virginia lovin'

Date Posted: 22 September 2004 at 6:59pm
wengen is great fun  although I prefere Gstaad (just a few vallies away), because wengen is too busy around christmas

Date Posted: 22 September 2004 at 7:00pm

Originally posted by swissscarlet swissscarlet wrote:

wengen is great fun  although I prefere Gstaad (just a few vallies away), because wengen is too busy around christmas

yeah was pretty busy, then i just assumed the slopes always are. i loved it, such a gorgeous place, went to klienaschidig too (sorry bout my ignorant spelling) 

god the capt and co are gonna be mad this is going off topic again... sory guys

-------------

Date Posted: 22 September 2004 at 7:07pm

I think you mean 'Kleine Scheidegg' or 'chlini scheidegg' as we say in swiss german. Strange enough, I've never been to that place! btw: Keep away from Frutigen...scary place

I hope the admins don't mind...

Date Posted: 22 September 2004 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by swissscarlet swissscarlet wrote:

I think you mean 'Kleine Scheidegg' or 'chlini scheidegg' as we say in swiss german. Strange enough, I've never been to that place! btw: Keep away from Frutigen...scary place

I hope the admins don't mind...

ermm def 'Kleine Scheidegg', great place to ski! which is all i did, stayed in wengen for 9 days, stayed in the hotel run by the ex ski changes, urs sumthing, u kno?

-------------

Posted By: admin
Date Posted: 22 September 2004 at 10:49pm

I would just like to take this opportunity to remind members of the purpose of this thread.

Originally posted by capt.ace capt.ace wrote:

Posted By: Vulcan
Date Posted: 07 October 2004 at 7:37pm
You stopped that thread pretty good admin.

Posted By: connor boy
Date Posted: 10 October 2004 at 10:42am
  from what i've seen of the regions so far,the only team to be spoiling the reigons so far is us.why this is beggers beliefI THOUGHT WE WERE ARE THE CHAMPIONSwhere the hell has it all gone wrong.CYRIL THE TURK.

Posted By: Pawlo
Date Posted: 12 October 2004 at 10:57pm
Just joined the site through a mate in uni (ga plum), my name is paul and im from pontypridd.  Used to be a big fan ov the warriors but since they dispanded i just support all the regions! Played against Narbeth 2 weeks ago for blackwood, they are a hell of a good team and feeder club for the scarlets, they smashed us!

Date Posted: 13 October 2004 at 8:15pm
hey, welcome to the forum!

-------------

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 13 October 2004 at 10:20pm
hi im Stephen (lofty) Evans,one of the last babies to be born at Glasfryn Hospital Llanelli,then they shipped everyone to Singleton to try to wipe the Turks out,But as usual the jacks failed.Born and bred Llanelli boy, but for the last six years married a Swansea girl and have emigrated to LLansamlet in Swansea,but im still and always will be a Turk. Im an Engineering Manager in a Large company in Swansea and im surrounded by pastie loving dimwits who i cannot understand and they cannot understand me. Followed the Scarlets for 33 yrs at the town end,every season,good years and bad.Joined the site as i need to expand my thoughts instead of phoning everyone i know and getting on their nerves.I am on the Official Scarlet web page and sometimes i go off my tree,but there is an lot of pent up fustration at the moment and i cannot keep sacking the jacks.

Posted By: grout
Date Posted: 16 October 2004 at 9:01pm

Hi I'm Dave, live in Bath - get over for a few games - brought up in Llanelli.  Have family living in Llanelli, Mynydd-y-Garreg, Tumble, Llanbybie and Harrow.

Posted By: scarletman
Date Posted: 18 October 2004 at 4:35pm
I'm Jon, both myself & son (Tom) are season ticket holders in the North enclosure . Wife Aly (loves McB's Bum) & daughter Ceri-Ann come whenever they can. Always lived in Cardiff now work in Newport in IT. (I took some stick working with a bucket full of "Bok" fans.) Father,  born & bred in Llanelli in Rose Cottage on the hill overlooking Stradey. Grandfather was a Blacksmith who apparently had some input into the original Grandstand ?

-------------
Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !

Date Posted: 18 October 2004 at 4:42pm
WELCOME DUDES!

Posted By: JPR Morgan
Date Posted: 22 October 2004 at 2:51pm
my name's JPR Morgan and i live and work in Cardiff. i also support the Cardiff Blues

-------------
I love turks

Posted By: BigJim
Date Posted: 29 October 2004 at 11:01am

Hi, I'm Matt Conway and I live in Bromley (Kent).  Originally from Pembrokeshire I've been supporting the Scarlets since I was about 14 (school PE teacher brought a load of the rugby teams up to watch Llanelli beat Leicester and I've supported them ever since - good work Mr James).

I get to about 6-7 games in Stradey a year (and yes they are against the big teams but with a 600 mile round trip you can't blame me for not being that bothered with watching Borders etc).

Whilst I'm here introducing myself - does anyone know any good rugby pubs in London that will be showing the game on Saturday?  Preferably one with taffs in that might be more tolerant of me when I start shouting like a pillock (when we're winning) or getting all miserable (when we're losing).

Date Posted: 29 October 2004 at 11:33am

Best place to watch the game will be The famous 3 Kings in West Kensington. 3-4 big screens and they will defo be showing the game. Londons only "unofficial" Welsh pub. There will also be plenty of Scarlets in attendance.

Jim, the above is a quote from member - S.Pimpernel and was written for the Toulouse match - sounds promising!

Posted By: aber-fan
Date Posted: 12 November 2004 at 12:13pm
Must have missed this first time round - I see the administrators have found a cunning way to put their threads/notices near the top!

Anyway... I'm Gerran, live in Aberystwyth. Dad went to Llanelli Grammar, still have family in Burry Port. I must have seen the Scarlets play for the first time around 1960. How many others out there can remember Phil Bennett play in the U-15 7 a side tournament in around 1962? Even then, you could tell he'd play for Wales...
I have always followed the Scarlets, even from a distance when working in England, N.Ireland and France...
Pity so many matches have evening Kick-offs - I try to get down for the 'big' games all the same, with a 'country' membership (6 vouchers per season).  Would see more if we had more 3pm kick-offs.
Can't join in after-match carousing, as I have to drive home!

Date Posted: 12 November 2004 at 12:18pm
Croeso!

Posted By: Gary Coleman
Date Posted: 17 November 2004 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by BigJim BigJim wrote:

Hi, I'm Matt Conway and I live in Bromley (Kent).  Originally from Pembrokeshire I've been supporting the Scarlets since I was about 14 (school PE teacher brought a load of the rugby teams up to watch Llanelli beat Leicester and I've supported them ever since - good work Mr James).

I get to about 6-7 games in Stradey a year (and yes they are against the big teams but with a 600 mile round trip you can't blame me for not being that bothered with watching Borders etc).

Whilst I'm here introducing myself - does anyone know any good rugby pubs in London that will be showing the game on Saturday?  Preferably one with taffs in that might be more tolerant of me when I start shouting like a pillock (when we're winning) or getting all miserable (when we're losing).

There's the Famous Three King's in West Kensington. just walk out of the tube station, turn right and it's a hefty 2 yard walk away on the right hand side. You'll have to get there about an hour and a half before the match though as it gets full early. It's always showing Wales Rugby and football matches. Also any of the games on Scrum V (Regional or club) and S4C. It's really an unofficial welsh pub.

The only shame is, Jacks go there too.!!

Posted By: pwllendprincess
Date Posted: 13 December 2004 at 10:55pm

croeso every1

-------------
PwllEnd Princess (P.E.P) xxxx

Posted By: THE OSPREYS CO
Date Posted: 22 December 2004 at 7:38pm

Enjoy the match and the best of Welsh and see you all on Boxingday

-------------
THE OSPREYS COWBOYS

Date Posted: 23 December 2004 at 9:25pm
Welcome to another Ospreys fan ......Ospraylee

Posted By: Pan handle
Date Posted: 23 December 2004 at 9:35pm

Originally posted by Chesswithdeath Chesswithdeath wrote:

Welcome to another Ospreys fan ......Ospraylee

Think you mean osprays fan

Date Posted: 23 December 2004 at 9:45pm
hey welcome to the forum little bro!

-------------

Date Posted: 23 December 2004 at 9:53pm
bless, somehow I guessed.

Date Posted: 23 December 2004 at 9:55pm
ahhh the penny dropped

Date Posted: 24 December 2004 at 11:15am

Originally posted by Chesswithdeath Chesswithdeath wrote:

bless, somehow I guessed.

typical

-------------

Date Posted: 29 December 2004 at 10:42pm
GREAT TO MEET THE SCARLET FEVER CROWD

-------------
THE OSPREYS COWBOYS

Posted By: bin laden
Date Posted: 29 December 2004 at 10:44pm
twas nice to meet you guys,drum was a bit rough though

-------------
Yes,I am back with a stewards view on things.

Date Posted: 29 December 2004 at 10:46pm
 ALWAYS IS AFTER A COUPLE OF PINTS

-------------
THE OSPREYS COWBOYS

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 31 December 2004 at 8:51pm

Hello, My name is Beth and i live in Caerphilly, The 2004-5 season is my first Season as a tiket holder. I love Tal Selley to bits and i LOVE rugby too.

love Coxi xxxxxxx

Posted By: steve evans
Date Posted: 31 December 2004 at 10:44pm

Hi yet another Steve Evans

Posted By: chinamen
Date Posted: 17 January 2005 at 9:15am

Hi! I am an American and a Scarlets fan... enough said

Been to a few games and can't wait to see more when I visit Wales again

Date Posted: 17 January 2005 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by chinamen chinamen wrote:

Hi! I am an American and a Scarlets fan... enough said

Been to a few games and can't wait to see more when I visit Wales again

Do you know my aunt Gwen ? she lives in U.S. 

-------------

Date Posted: 17 January 2005 at 8:33pm
if you live in Texas well done

-------------
THE OSPREYS COWBOYS

Posted By: chinamen
Date Posted: 17 January 2005 at 11:57pm

No Gwen and not living in Texas, sorry

Posted By: robert
Date Posted: 24 January 2005 at 12:04pm
I'm Robert, I'm still in school and I'm from Llanelli.

Posted By: Pancho
Date Posted: 25 January 2005 at 7:00pm
Pancho / Plim - Wales (From Cough, Cough $wan$Ła)

-------------
AKA Plim
Pulled a pig in glasgow, thought she was scottish - she was welsh - I WAS DRUNK, Sorry.

FAT BOTTOMED GIRLS MAKE THE ROCKING WORLD GO AROUND ;)

You Aint seen nothing like a mighty quinn

Posted By: wrecsamscarlet
Date Posted: 04 February 2005 at 1:20pm

To those who don't know me, my name is James Manuel and I originally hail from the rugby backwater of Wrexham. Have supported scralets for a couple of years and threw my weight behind them when regional rugby kicked off and the scarlets ventured into the land of the unknown (north Wales) and disembarked at The Racecourse Ground. (where we haven't lost a game yet) I now live in Llanelli and work in Swansea - I'm a gog and a turk and I think thats hard for the jacks to get their head round.

-------------
The boy is back in town!

Date Posted: 04 February 2005 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by wrecsamscarlet wrecsamscarlet wrote:

To those who don't know me, my name is James Manuel and I originally hail from the rugby backwater of Wrexham. Have supported scralets for a couple of years and threw my weight behind them when regional rugby kicked off and the scarlets ventured into the land of the unknown (north Wales) and disembarked at The Racecourse Ground. (where we haven't lost a game yet) I now live in Llanelli and work in Swansea - I'm a gog and a turk and I think thats hard for the jacks to get their head round.

top man

it does'nt take a lot to confuse a jack but every little bit helps.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 February 2005 at 5:18pm
Thanx lads for the Scarlets doing us a massive favour.The cowboys were up Glasgow last weekend and i have just watched scrum v.Your team played excellent and the drumming was amazing by you the supporters.Great effort and keep it upWales in union tomorrow.

-------------
THE OSPREYS COWBOYS

Date Posted: 04 February 2005 at 5:20pm
oh yeah

-------------
Pigeon Toed Orange Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel..........

Posted By: texan
Date Posted: 13 February 2005 at 4:33am

Originally posted by THE OSPREYS CO THE OSPREYS CO wrote:

if you live in Texas well done

Hi I'm new to the site and live in Houston, Texas. Been a Llanelli fan all my life, was even at the famous 9 - 3 win over NZ. Favourite Llanelli player of all time - Andy Hill - what a kicker of a rugby ball. Not a bad winger either.

Posted By: cyril
Date Posted: 02 March 2005 at 8:57pm

Hi I'm new to the site and live in Paris France. I'm a fan of Stade Toulousain and I invite you to http://www.forumst.net - http://www.forumst.net

We would win HCUP an I hope that the Wales Win 6 nations.

Posted By: mAce
Date Posted: 02 March 2005 at 9:00pm
Nice one cyril!

Date Posted: 02 March 2005 at 9:02pm

Thanks.

My english is very bad. I know (and i like the town Swansea)

Posted By: Haggis
Date Posted: 02 March 2005 at 9:29pm
Whats the feeling in France about the Welsh win Cyril ?

-------------
Haggis

Date Posted: 02 March 2005 at 9:47pm

Welsh produce the most beautiful rugby of the world with Blacks today.
We like the Welsh game. (The New French Flair" - I don'y like Laporte)

Before, nobody won at Llannely...
We regret the disappearance of the big clubs. We like not the rugby of province, the rugby of the money. Llannely, Cardiff, Swansea... was of  big welchs clubs with a strong identity. What is it today?

Today the rugby changes and regrettably not in the common sense.

Posted By: Jeffmontreal
Date Posted: 03 March 2005 at 1:00am
Hi everybody.

I'm an ASM fan, the club where a guy named Stephen Jones is playing, and i'm here to say hello to ''Scarlet'' and ''Nomad'', two scarlets fan who visit very often the Montferrand fan forum.

Congratulations for you last great win vs France. I saw the game in Montreal and believe me i was welsh this day.
Grand slam for Wales!

Posted By: nomad
Date Posted: 03 March 2005 at 1:09am

Hi Jeff!!

Great to see you on this site. ASM continue to have a successful run and look forward to big game on Sat against Narbonne. Good luck for another victory!!!!!

Date Posted: 03 March 2005 at 7:57am
Et les Mondferrandais, vous vous ętes ici ?

Date Posted: 03 March 2005 at 9:43am
Originally posted by mAce mAce wrote:

Nice one cyril!
i m not the only one with a cool name then 

-------------

Posted By: scarletsfan
Date Posted: 28 March 2005 at 7:41pm

HI all

My name is Philip live in Burry Port after 15 years in a foreign land (England) i currently work for WPD have 2 kids both fans of the Scarlets (thank god bother in law tried turning them into football fans (sorry for swearing Football !!!))

glad to be back home and enjoy motorbikes

Date Posted: 28 March 2005 at 7:42pm
welcome to the mad house.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 March 2005 at 7:46pm
welcome dude make sure you shut the door behind you

-------------

Posted By: Matty
Date Posted: 30 March 2005 at 6:07pm
I suppose I'd better do this as well seeing as I've just joined.

I'm Matt (well Michael really but everyone calls me Matt). I'm at Birmingham Uni studying Civil Engineering, but am probably going to go into teaching after that. Blah blah blah. Anyway I'm originally from Anglesey and have been brought up supporting Scarlets and try to get to as many games as student loan permits (2-3 a year). Um...... anything else?

Date Posted: 30 March 2005 at 6:41pm
welcome Matty, good to have you on board!

Posted By: TreorchyScarlet
Date Posted: 06 April 2005 at 3:21pm

Is there any one from the rhondda here who supports the Scarlets?

By The way my name is Laura i'm 21 from Treorchy in the Rhondda, am studying Sports massage n just passed my sports first aid so hoping to b a sports therapist. Never been to Stradey which am not proud to admit but am going to make more of an effort next season as long as my local club haven't got a game, who i will be sports masseur for .

-------------
You can take the girl out of the valley but you can never take the valley out of the girl ogi ogi ogi oi oi oi

Posted By: Fozzie
Date Posted: 06 April 2005 at 4:56pm

Originally posted by Matty Matty wrote:

I'm at Birmingham Uni studying Civil Engineering, but am probably going to go into teaching after that.

ooh, we're twins, I went to Brum Uni (did applied maths, nearly changed to civ eng) and then went into teaching after that. Do they still have the planet of sound in Berlins on wednesday evenings?

-------------
f'dang b'dang boy

Posted By: SA14
Date Posted: 06 April 2005 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Fozzie Fozzie wrote:

I'm at Birmingham Uni studying Civil Engineering, but am probably going to go into teaching after that.

ooh, we're twins, I went to Brum Uni (did applied maths, nearly changed to civ eng) and then went into teaching after that. Do they still have the planet of sound in Berlins on wednesday evenings?

you're a teacher

Date Posted: 06 April 2005 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by TreorchyScarlet TreorchyScarlet wrote:

Is there any one from the rhondda here who supports the Scarlets?

By The way my name is Laura i'm 21 from Treorchy in the Rhondda, am studying Sports massage n just passed my sports first aid so hoping to b a sports therapist. Never been to Stradey which am not proud to admit but am going to make more of an effort next season as long as my local club haven't got a game, who i will be sports masseur for .

Welcome, and yes there are quite a few valley folk.

Posted By: Fozzie
Date Posted: 07 April 2005 at 11:14am

Originally posted by jarr jarr wrote:

you're a teacher

no, I was a teacher. A year in Coedcae really puts you off that sort of thing though

-------------
f'dang b'dang boy

Posted By: TreorchyScarlet
Date Posted: 08 April 2005 at 4:53pm
Thank god 4 that lol  

-------------
You can take the girl out of the valley but you can never take the valley out of the girl ogi ogi ogi oi oi oi

Posted By: elmo761
Date Posted: 08 April 2005 at 9:56pm

Welcome TaffyScarlet I know a few that come to most matches from the Aberdare area (come on Penfold! you know you wanna join in the chat!)

Haven't been to Stradey!! You really don't know what you're missing. Get out and live a little, but wait for next year we might be better then.

-------------
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/Elmo761

Date Posted: 11 April 2005 at 8:50am

I suppose I'd better do this as well seeing as I've just joined.

I'm Matt (well Michael really but everyone calls me Matt). I'm at Birmingham Uni studying Civil Engineering, but am probably going to go into teaching after that. Blah blah blah. Anyway I'm originally from Anglesey and have been brought up supporting Scarlets and try to get to as many games as student loan permits (2-3 a year). Um...... anything else?
welcome Matt

-------------

Date Posted: 11 April 2005 at 8:51am

Originally posted by Fozzie Fozzie wrote:

you're a teacher

i'll second that teacher

-------------

Posted By: Exiled
Date Posted: 11 April 2005 at 10:16am

Lee Thomas, Swiss Valley boy. Living and working in London, been a Scarlets fan as long as I can remember. Played for the the u11s. Heard about the forum by word of mouth at the ground. Any London exiles should check out the Famous 3 Kings in West Ken or get yourselves over tho London Welsh RFC.

T-mendous

-------------
You can take the boy out of the moonraker....but you cant take the moonraker out of the boy.

Posted By: ScarletHeart
Date Posted: 11 April 2005 at 11:33am

i'm not new i just never got round to doing this.

james rees, went to swiis valley primary and bryngwyn comp, can play flanker, played one year as second row, one year as flanker and i'm now in my third year of rugby and i play centre, can play no.8 if needed.

my playing style has been described as a sort of o'driscoll and finau type (HAD TO PUT THAT IN )

-------------

[IMG]

Posted By: SA14
Date Posted: 11 April 2005 at 2:47pm

that sounds like eric cartman's physique

Posted By: danrockett89
Date Posted: 11 April 2005 at 5:38pm
Im Dan Rockett and im a sixth form student in Devon and have been supporting the scarlets for about three years but dont get the chance to get up and see them play but will be going up next year more

Date Posted: 11 April 2005 at 6:15pm

that sounds like eric cartman's physique

I AINT FAT, I'M JUST BIG BONED....... I JUST HAVE A REALLY BIG BELLY BONE.

-------------

[IMG]

Posted By: Cymro
Date Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:38pm
Scarlet supportter for years but don't get up to matches very often. I have 4 boys and I'm trying to get them to come along with me next time.

-------------
Regards
Cymro

Posted By: madmax
Date Posted: 16 April 2005 at 6:53pm
hi guys, names george english born of welsh parents from gwersllt up by wrecsam bin supporting scarlets 4 about 5 years dont get down much now seeing there mostly friday or sunday games  came to the Glasgow game and we were rubish, 350 mile round trip i was,nt amused we live in Rugby by the way but we will be back next season ,fixtures permitting 

Date Posted: 16 April 2005 at 7:06pm
welcome madmax

-------------

Date Posted: 17 April 2005 at 4:19pm

Great name of your town welcome max

-------------

[IMG]

Posted By: rctred
Date Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:53am

Hi all,

I'm Chris, I live in Church Village just outside Pont, but work in Chepstow. Been a supporter for almost 20 yrs now ( now that makes me feel really old ) Season ticket holder for the last 9 yrs. Work and Traffic are getting in the way of watching the boys, got to a massive 3 games this year....Toulouse, Saints and Munster. As the song goes "Things can only get ......" 

Date Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:55am
Originally posted by rctred rctred wrote:

Hi all,

I'm Chris, I live in Church Village just outside Pont, but work in Chepstow. Been a supporter for almost 20 yrs now ( now that makes me feel really old ) Season ticket holder for the last 9 yrs. Work and Traffic are getting in the way of watching the boys, got to a massive 3 games this year....Toulouse, Saints and Munster. As the song goes "Things can only get ......" 

you said it mate, croeso Chris!

Posted By: JLW86
Date Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:09pm

Hello All,

Been a scarlets fan since the birth of the region and a llanelli fan for as long as i can remember.  tough year for the regional side, made harder because were all so used to being the front runners as far as welsh teams go!  havent missed a home game for i dont know how long.  hoping that the regional team can at least play attractive rugby next season

-------------
jlw

Posted By: lyndylahughes
Date Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:51pm

I am a scouser, i work in construction as a buyer, scarlets fan due to my nephew playing for them.  Hoping to get to millenium stadium a week on saturday.  Used to spend a lot of time watching liverpool st helens, as brother in law used to play for them etc etc.  Hands would be tied on an england v wales match, although I am english, would have to go for wales for the old blood reasons.

Posted By: scumV
Date Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:32pm

I am Chris,
spawn of the devil, Ospreys Fan, although this season I turned my back on a season ticket, choosing to put the 400 quid or so into Resolven RFC my local club. I have also been to every game home and away. I have to say that it is the best thing I have ever done, as I am now involved again with grass roots rugby and loving it :D

Date Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by scumV scumV wrote:

I am Chris,
spawn of the devil, Ospreys Fan, although this season I turned my back on a season ticket, choosing to put the 400 quid or so into Resolven RFC my local club. I have also been to every game home and away. I have to say that it is the best thing I have ever done, as I am now involved again with grass roots rugby and loving it :D

spoken from the heart.welcome

-------------

Posted By: Gwent
Date Posted: 23 April 2005 at 1:53am
Originally posted by scumV scumV wrote:

I am Chris,

Duw Chris, is there a rugby website you're not on? ;o)

Date Posted: 23 April 2005 at 8:47am
or havent made,lol

-------------

Posted By: Steve O
Date Posted: 20 May 2005 at 9:53am
Im not new but why am I still a NEWBIE!!:lots of anger

-------------

RUGBY AND ROCK N ROLL, both live in great Harmony!!

Posted By: Vambo
Date Posted: 08 June 2005 at 9:52pm

Greetings all!

I'm actually first and foremost a Wigan RL fan but have always kept an eye on the Scarlets ever since Scott Quinnell went back to union.

I've not yet been up to a match but it's on my list of things to do. I never miss a televised game ( thank God for SKY TV!) and I intend to soon add a Scarlets shirt to my ever growing collection of rugby (both codes) shirts.

Date Posted: 08 June 2005 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Vambo Vambo wrote:

Greetings all!

I'm actually first and foremost a Wigan RL fan but have always kept an eye on the Scarlets ever since Scott Quinnell went back to union.

I've not yet been up to a match but it's on my list of things to do. I never miss a televised game ( thank God for SKY TV!) and I intend to soon add a Scarlets shirt to my ever growing collection of rugby (both codes) shirts.

Welcome Vambo!

Date Posted: 08 June 2005 at 10:05pm

Originally posted by Pan handle Pan handle wrote:

Welcome Vambo!

Cheers :)

Posted By: Steve O
Date Posted: 10 June 2005 at 2:39pm
Hello Vambo!!!

-------------

RUGBY AND ROCK N ROLL, both live in great Harmony!!

Date Posted: 12 June 2005 at 5:34pm

Originally posted by Steve O Steve O wrote:

Hello Vambo!!!

Hi Steve

Some quality albums in your sig mate.... I'm a bit of a prog fan myself ;)

-------------
Sometimes forgiving will just take you one step too far and you find yourself on Remedy Lane

Posted By: Baggage
Date Posted: 15 June 2005 at 6:25pm

Hi all

I'm Baggage from Edinburgh,  Found out about your forum thru some HC chat.  Look forward to getting to Stradey for the HC game and the matches ahead.

Posted By: bambi
Date Posted: 27 June 2005 at 8:41pm
hi my names mike and iv supported the scarlets since a young lad as my next door nabour played for the womens team and even got to play for wales so iv always liked rugby

-------------
mike bambi

Posted By: Cariad
Date Posted: 29 June 2005 at 9:24pm

Hi, I've been a Scarlets fan since I can remember! Found this forum through the website.  I have to say it looks pretty good, much better than previous versions!

Well done to all the Welsh boys in the Lion's test side, at last Woodward seems to be seeing sense! It's a bit of a gutter that Stevo's on the bench though! 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net