Forum Description: Team News, Season Tickets, Next Match
URL: http://www.scarletfever.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=44045
Printed Date: 17 October 2018 at 4:49pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Scarlets home shirt 2017/18 and 18/19
Posted By: NorthWalianScarlet
Subject: Scarlets home shirt 2017/18 and 18/19
Date Posted: 12 January 2018 at 5:18pm
Anyone know where I can get a replica Mens shirt of the shirt this season?

I've been on the Scarlets shop website and they are not advertised on there. Are there any available in the shop at Parc y Scarlets? I've had a look online and no website are selling them. Please don't tell me they aren't going to make more if they have sold out as I have every shirt since 1999/2000

-------------
NorthWalianScarlets

Replies:
Posted By: swissscarlets
Date Posted: 13 January 2018 at 10:41am
Try Lovell rugby I know the shop is sold out

-------------
west is best.

Posted By: reesytheexile
Date Posted: 13 January 2018 at 11:16am
Makes it even more annoying that there is no stock in place with the season we are having. How many shirts would the shop sell at Toulon game? We still don’t know whose fault this is. Someone has been utterly incompetent.Embarrassing as well. 😡 Will we get to know the truth ?

-------------
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook

Posted By: Sosban89
Date Posted: 13 January 2018 at 11:57am
So is it definite they are all sold out? I mean, what happens if we were to make it to the pro 14 final or the European final? Those sorts of games sell a good amount of shirts.

Date Posted: 13 January 2018 at 12:56pm
Crys is on the case so hopefully they will update members soon! 

-------------
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook

Posted By: Sarnian scarlet
Date Posted: 13 January 2018 at 1:01pm
Any professional sporting club especially one that has been successful over the past 12 months should never ever be selling out of a club shirt what is effectively halfway through the season. The official line will be that they don’t wish to be left with stock at end of season. However in business you sometimes have to take a chance to reap the rewards. Also even if some stock had to be sold off at a reduced price at end of season I would imagine the mark up is quite significant it would not be at a loss. Truly shocking state of affairs and when regions are struggling for funds they have to have a better business model if they want to make the marketing etc work.

Posted By: aber-fan
Date Posted: 13 January 2018 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Crys is on the case so hopefully they will update members soon! 

Crys, eh? How appropriate!Wink

-------------
I share no-one's ideas. I have my own.
(Ivan Turgenev)

Date Posted: 13 January 2018 at 4:57pm
I've checked loads of rugby shops online. They are sold out everywhere! Other teams have plenty of replicas on sale on loads of websites. This is embarrassing that you can't get hold of shirt anywhere. 

I emailed the shop yesterday and still no response!

Normally I'm a large/medium in Mens, does anyone know what size youths is equivalent to this?

I'm coming down to support the Scarlets next week and wanted to be in Scarlet colors. 

-------------
NorthWalianScarlets

Date Posted: 13 January 2018 at 5:34pm
How annoying to be in DW Sports store in Llanelli today and seeing a nice range of Welsh rugby shirts for sale OSPREYS ! It’s really frustrating for fans.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 January 2018 at 5:46pm
It's very bad, I've been on the websites of the rugby shops in Cardiff, they all have the other region shirts but not the Scarlets ones.

-------------
NorthWalianScarlets

Date Posted: 13 January 2018 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by NorthWalianScarlet NorthWalianScarlet wrote:

It's very bad, I've been on the websites of the rugby shops in Cardiff, they all have the other region shirts but not the Scarlets ones.

It’s because it’s Macron run shop. Other shirts in stores will be from different suppliers. For some reason the Pro12 Champions and possible European Cup quarter fnalists have run out it seems. Sad 🙁

-------------

Posted By: ScarletSpiderman
Date Posted: 13 January 2018 at 7:49pm

It’s because it’s Macron run shop. Other shirts in stores will be from different suppliers. For some reason the Pro12 Champions and possible European Cup quarter fnalists have run out it seems. Sad 🙁

To be fair there’s probaly far more demand for them this season. With how things are going on the field

Posted By: SospanMawr
Date Posted: 13 January 2018 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by ScarletSpiderman ScarletSpiderman wrote:

To be fair there’s probaly far more demand for them this season. With how things are going on the field
True, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating. When we can get controllable things like this as right off the field as we do on the field we'll have a dynasty on our hands.

Date Posted: 14 January 2018 at 12:31pm
Anyone know if the away kit is available in the shop?

-------------
NorthWalianScarlets

Posted By: Sarnian scarlet
Date Posted: 14 January 2018 at 3:10pm
Yes if you’re aged between 3 and 12.....

Posted By: ap sior
Date Posted: 14 January 2018 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Sarnian scarlet Sarnian scarlet wrote:

Yes if you’re aged between 3 and 12.....

You'll just have to lie then won't you !

Posted By: Micro Duck
Date Posted: 15 January 2018 at 11:08am
The shirt for the 2018/19 season is due in stock this April.

The shop has to order a minimum of 500 shirts in each size - so a minimum total order of 5,000.

So to restock the 2017/18 shirt, they would've had to order another 5,000 - which would never sell.

They had made this season's order before winning the league - they would've ordered more in hindsight.

-------------
*NEW* KIDS HALFPENNY T SHIRTS
ON SALE NOW

http://llanellitee.spreadshirt.co.uk/" rel="nofollow - http://llanellitee.spreadshirt.co.uk

Posted By: Gate12
Date Posted: 15 January 2018 at 11:22am
I don't think much of that is correct, and we should probably be careful using any figures or dates unless we're really confident about them.

Posted By: Micro Duck
Date Posted: 15 January 2018 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

I don't think much of that is correct, and we should probably be careful using any figures or dates unless we're really confident about them.

Cheers. I'll pass it on to the shop.

-------------
*NEW* KIDS HALFPENNY T SHIRTS
ON SALE NOW

http://llanellitee.spreadshirt.co.uk/" rel="nofollow - http://llanellitee.spreadshirt.co.uk

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk