Forum Description: Team News, Season Tickets, Next Match
URL: http://www.scarletfever.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=45199
Printed Date: 22 March 2019 at 10:40am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Foxy
Posted By: gorau
Subject: Foxy
Date Posted: 10 March 2019 at 5:02pm
Wales Online reporting that Foxy has been lined up by Leicester Tigers should Manu Tuilagi leave the Tigers this summer. 

We need to keep hold of Foxy! Simple! 

All this Project Reset business has affected our ability to sign and retain players! 

What a shambles this PRB has been!

-------------
eds

Replies:
Posted By: Legendinmybathroom
Date Posted: 10 March 2019 at 5:12pm
It’s got a lot to do with Project Reset, the instability it has caused to us and the Ospreys (who haven’t been able to sign new players or negotiate new contracts with existing players) is now becoming obvious for all to see. It’s really annoying when the Blues and Dragons seem to be able quote players whilst we haven’t been able to do so.
I can see a lot of players leaving the Os and us if the WRU insists on introducing salary caps as well. Why would you want to stay in Wales and be dictated to about how much you’re worth to the WRU, as opposed to how much you’re worth to your region.

Posted By: Wasp
Date Posted: 10 March 2019 at 5:46pm
He's nearly 31, got plenty of caps and English Rugby will offer him a fortune for his final big contract. 
Can't blame him really.

-------------
We're still still here!

Posted By: NeylandAllBlack
Date Posted: 10 March 2019 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

He's nearly 31, got plenty of caps and English Rugby will offer him a fortune for his final big contract. 
Can't blame him really.

Leaving us twice? It would be a shame. To some fans it would spoil his legacy.

Posted By: roy munster
Date Posted: 10 March 2019 at 6:24pm
hope he stays he is our talisman, I suspect he still has a burning ambition to see win more silverware with scarlets and that includes the european cup. Weve been phenomenally unlucky with injuries this season. Yes the squad needs bolstering, especially number 8 and lock...and a few threequarters...But its a quality squad and with some top quality additions and luck with injuries, it still has potential imo to repeat or even better the glory of the previous 2 seasons...But alas if he goes he would go with my best wishes. 

-------------
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)

Posted By: John
Date Posted: 10 March 2019 at 6:34pm
I've been waiting for a story such as this after the events of the week. And they were going to involve a centre or loose head prop in the first instance. Had there not been a volte face by the Os board, we would have had the four Welsh squad centres and the three squad loose heads. An alert club like Leicester would have caught onto this and phoned an agent or two and then the story leaked. 

Posted By: SA14
Date Posted: 10 March 2019 at 6:40pm
Our takeover of the Ospreys would have secured a lot of players.

Date Posted: 10 March 2019 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Our takeover of the Ospreys would have secured a lot of players.

and lost an entire squad too

-------------

Posted By: EJPT
Date Posted: 10 March 2019 at 7:00pm
Shame, I, like everyone else want him to stay. But it’s time for the next generation of young scarlets to step up and make themselves a household name, Asquith has shown all the promise of a quality player. Lets hope the game time he gets will really push Hadleigh and Foxy for the rest of the season.
A real failure if this is the fallout from project reset. Wales not keeping their best back in wales is project abandon ship.

Posted By: reesytheexile
Date Posted: 10 March 2019 at 7:12pm
Great shame but then if it means we free up money for a quality second row and or 8 then that will do me. Jon will possibly want a final couple of years post World Cup and the English Premiership will mean big wages and no long moves from his Cardiff home . It’s his decision of course and his career.

-------------
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook

Date Posted: 10 March 2019 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by EJPT EJPT wrote:

Shame, I, like everyone else want him to stay. But it’s time for the next generation of young scarlets to step up and make themselves a household name, Asquith has shown all the promise of a quality player. Lets hope the game time he gets will really push Hadleigh and Foxy for the rest of the season.
A real failure if this is the fallout from project reset. Wales not keeping their best back in wales is project abandon ship.

Im not going to to feed this thread again....Lets try and have a week of calm in the run up to grand slam weekend. Im sure there will be plenty of time for claims, counter claims and endless speculation after that lol Gats said last weeks preparation was disrupted monday and tuesday, thats a real shame and we must not allow that to happen again.

Lest we forget the grand slam brings with it glory and memories for a lifetime. But in pragmatic terms, it also brings prize money, I read the grand slam brings £5.5 million prize money for starters.... There will no doubt be many other financial fringe benefits....The welsh pre-world cup friendlies will get bigger crowds, the team may get a bigger following in Japan, the welsh jersey and sponsorship becomes more marketable as does the stadium advertising. Hopefully the regions get a bit of the feel good factor too and see a few extra people coming to see the 6 nations heroes at their regions. Anyways I digress. Lets be in the here and now and lets hope the welsh team get a peaceful week to prepare thoroughly for a momentous occasion...

-------------

Date Posted: 10 March 2019 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by NeylandAllBlack NeylandAllBlack wrote:

Can't blame him really.

FWIW I don’t see it happening, he’ll see out his contract IMO

-------------
We're still still here!

Posted By: salmidach
Date Posted: 10 March 2019 at 8:21pm

Can't blame him really.

which ends this summer does it not?

-------------
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett

Date Posted: 10 March 2019 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by salmidach salmidach wrote:

Can't blame him really.

Signed a new contract in Feb 18, which I assume covers at least 18/19 and 19/20. 

-------------
We're still still here!

Posted By: PE SA
Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 10:27am
Originally posted by salmidach salmidach wrote:

Can't blame him really.

contract will be up 2020.
So I can’t see this happening. Or they will be buying him.

I would like to see him end a his phenomenal career in scarlet.

Posted By: crj89
Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 10:41am
Pretty sure it's up this year.

Posted By: Rob o'r Bont
Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 11:04am
Great timing by Wales Online, just before the biggest game for Wales in a while. 

-------------
That's the Scarlets, its in their DNA.

Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Rob o'r Bont Rob o'r Bont wrote:

Great timing by Wales Online, just before the biggest game for Wales in a while. 

This thread should be deleted, we're doing wales onlines work for themOuch

-------------

Posted By: solva
Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 11:51am
It was The Rugby Paper who first put this out.  From what I hear from the 'Curry Capital' of England, the Tigers are looking at the possibility of signing various centres and would prefer an overseas player as they're already depleted during international periods.  The names of Noel Reid at Leinster and Jaco Taute at Munster being in the frame.    

Posted By: dr_martinov
Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by solva solva wrote:

It was The Rugby Paper who first put this out.  From what I hear from the 'Curry Capital' of England, the Tigers are looking at the possibility of signing various centres and would prefer an overseas player as they're already depleted during international periods.  The names of Noel Reid at Leinster and Jaco Taute at Munster being in the frame.    

Puts a new meaning to rush defence, I suppose. Plus they can go through anyone at speed.

Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 1:04pm
That speculation lasted long with Tuilagi signing new deal at Leicester!

Posted By: ladram
Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

LOLLOL nice to see wol with their finger on the pulse.

-------------
30th june 1986- 30th june 2011.25 years roofing,i wouldn't call that dodgy.

Posted By: ap sior
Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 1:20pm

Where has that been announced ?

Posted By: Fscarlet
Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

Nothing concrete announced yet but French press are reporting he has turned down the offer from Racing, though Manu has said himself he won't make an announcement until after the 6 nations.

Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

Nothing concrete announced yet but French press are reporting he has turned down the offer from Racing, though Manu has said himself he won't make an announcement until after the 6 nations.
seems like a fantasy football type scenario. For Leicester to have tabled a bid plus an announcement imminent, doesn't even sound like they would have been talking to anyone to replace him unless they knew he was leaving. They may have given him a date to answer by, but still...I don't think there was anything in this at all.

Posted By: Gate12
Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 3:16pm
Bit uncomfortable with this to be honest, people questioning Foxy's commitment (not on here may I add) based on the fact that Leicester were thinking about maybe making an approach, nothing article really and some poor reactions to it.
I'd rather the press did some genuine investigative journalism on things like project reset rather than complete throwaway articles like that.

Posted By: KID A
Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

Bit uncomfortable with this to be honest, people questioning Foxy's commitment (not on here may I add) based on the fact that Leicester were thinking about maybe making an approach, nothing article really and some poor reactions to it.
I'd rather the press did some genuine investigative journalism on things like project reset rather than complete throwaway articles like that.

Spot on.

You're asking too much mind.

Posted By: Mundoscarlet
Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 3:51pm
Leicester the way they are playing are not 9 points above 12th . Worcester and falcons not playing too badly could both pass them within 2-3 games . Now that would be a calamity wouldn't it

Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

Spot on.

You're asking too much mind.

It was on my list to santa too so I'll see what he comes up with then.

Posted By: Wil Chips
Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 4:14pm
Out of contract, welsh rugby turmoil, 60+ caps, 31 next monmth and someone comes in with a 3 year deal on much higher than anyone in Wales could ever pay.

I've seen worse journalism to be honest.

Posted By: diego6754
Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Out of contract, welsh rugby turmoil, 60+ caps, 31 next monmth and someone comes in with a 3 year deal on much higher than anyone in Wales could ever pay.

Apart from he's not out of contract. Is he? Signed a new contract Feb last year. Same time as Ball and Cawdor.

Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 4:52pm
He signed for 1 year.

Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 5:23pm

The article reads that they were considering approaching him rather than having made an offer though, I'm considering asking the Mrs is she's OK with me asking the pussycat dolls around for bwyd, not sure it'll happen.

Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 5:27pm
Around for what ?

Posted By: Mr Ian
Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 5:35pm
It a hard to Say, but I don look so horrible if he leaves for a big contract in England...at least with big probabilty he will be to the RWC, so he will come back with us in the 2020, phisical and mental tired and surely only him cant save a bad season...
Scarlets save money for some contracts and surely will be announced soon, of course the first Scott return.

Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 5:35pm
Not saying in public Mr Cen, I'll get into trouble.

Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 5:38pm
if we have any pretentions of showing that the last 2 seasons weren't flukes then we have to quash these rumours straight away,personaly my respect for him went out of the window when he was made captain  and he announced in November he was leaving with words along the lines of "someone that matches my ambitions" if he goes he goes.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 6:23pm
I'm not suggesting that I think Foxy will leave here by the way.

Posted By: SospanMawr
Date Posted: 11 March 2019 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

if we have any pretentions of showing that the last 2 seasons weren't flukes then we have to quash these rumours straight away,personaly my respect for him went out of the window when he was made captain  and he announced in November he was leaving with words along the lines of "someone that matches my ambitions" if he goes he goes.
Same lack of respect for SQ, Regan King, Steve-O, I presume?

Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 4:58am
Originally posted by SospanMawr SospanMawr wrote:

not really,i was gutted they left at the time but foxy was made captain for the season we desperately needed someone like him to stick around and 8 weeks later he said he was leaving,this forum is all about opinions and that's mine.

-------------

Posted By: reesytheexile
Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 9:00am
I think that was a sticking plaster job attempt to tell Jon we wanted him to stay ( it was joint captain wasn’t it?) which was too late in the day for his French move and should not have been attempted. I suspect he regrets those words which seemed a bit disrespectful and gratuitous. I don’t want him to leave but he hasn’t played in the English Premiership where Rhys Priestland seems as happy as Larry and I cannot blame him if leaves post World Cup and on large salary deal. It’s a professional career now.

-------------
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook

Posted By: GPR - Rochester
Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 9:34am
With the shambles that is currently Welsh regional rugby how on earth can any genuine fan even contemplate criticising any player for considering moving away is totally beyond me. These lads show their commitment to the shirt/club with performances like Munster at home and then they stand to get reductions in salary/no contract renewals/late renewals. 

I would not blame any player for taking the offer of a decent contract outside Wales. Indeed if I was Josh Adams I would seriously consider my next move. A very good offer from a top English club would be far more attractive than one from the Blues which is probably not worth the paper its written on. Before someone points out that he would be sacrificing his Wales career - so what I say. The 60 cap rule will be lucky to survive beyond the World Cup. 

Posted By: solva
Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 10:24am
There's a solidarity about this current group of Welsh internationals as displayed last week. It's no surprise to hear there's an attitude of  'if we all go, what can they do?' in relation to the 60 cap rule.  

Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 10:28am

There's a solidarity about this current group of Welsh internationals as displayed last week. It's no surprise to hear there's an attitude of  'if we all go, what can they do?' in relation to the 60 cap rule.  

Indeed - why should anyone criticise a player for wanting to join a well funded club who are intent on challenging for top honours. 

Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 10:38am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Indeed - why should anyone criticise a player for wanting to join a well funded club who are intent on challenging for top honours. 
do you honestly believe foxy is on a pittance with us?do you think he would still be picking up his wales wages if he were being hammered into the ground by the French or English moneymasters?ask rhys webb if the grass is greener where he is where he is skyping his kids,sometimes some of these players need to look at how they are cared for in wales which will invariably prolong their pro career.

-------------

Posted By: scarletnut
Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 10:43am

do you honestly believe foxy is on a pittance with us?do you think he would still be picking up his wales wages if he were being hammered into the ground by the French or English moneymasters?ask rhys webb if the grass is greener where he is where he is skyping his kids,sometimes some of these players need to look at how they are cared for in wales which will invariably prolong their pro career.
Yes that's a key point and the main reason AWJ and Warburton never left Wales

-------------
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1

Posted By: scarletnut
Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 10:44am

I don't think there is that attitude though

-------------
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1

Posted By: Owen111
Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 11:49am
I'm surprised that there isnt more rumors of clubs after him as he is one of the best in his position. 

Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 1:32pm

No Nigel of course he is not on a pittance. For every Rhys Webb there are opposite cases - Finn Russell & Zebo to name but two. My comment relates as much to do with ambitions to compete as it does to top line wages. Can you honestly say that the events of the past week have convinced you that a Welsh region will win the Champions Cup anytime soon? Top players thrive on big games. 

Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 1:57pm
dont forget the amount of media opportunities top players like foxy warburton parkes, shane williams martin williams jamie roberts get in wales

-------------

Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

dont forget the amount of media opportunities top players like foxy warburton parkes, shane williams martin williams jamie roberts get in wales

Why would that influence anyone during their playing career.? Those media opportunities are there for all whether you play inside or outside Wales. 

Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 2:32pm

Why would that influence anyone during their playing career.? Those media opportunities are there for all whether you play inside or outside Wales. 

because they do it during and after their playing career and theyre not  available to do them as regularly when playing abroad...I didnt see roberts on tv or foxy when they were in france....alfie too was less on our media when in toulouse, hes everywhere when hes here lol

-------------

Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 3:27pm
way i read it, with "most of our key retention completed" (mcnicholl was coming over as the only one not signed who may have been considered "key") the extreme lack of rumours into mid march, i would say he has signed a new dealto extend or he is not out of contract...IMHO, the player who is regarded as one of if not the best centre in the world, I would say there would be a HELL of a lot of interest and paper talk if he was not tied down. We are coming to the end of the season at the end of the day.

Posted By: RR1972
Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 4:22pm

Jamie Roberts doesn't play in wales though?

Posted By: SospanMawr
Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 4:36pm

not really,i was gutted they left at the time but foxy was made captain for the season we desperately needed someone like him to stick around and 8 weeks later he said he was leaving,this forum is all about opinions and that's mine.
Just a weird way of thinking in my eyes.
You’re asking a guy to give up the chance to (likely) near enough double his earning potential, and sample a different culture/way of living, all because he was made joint captain a few months earlier in a pretty token gesture.
I would put a bet that not many people on this forum would turn down an extra £100k-£250k a year, I certainly wouldn’t.

Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Jamie Roberts doesn't play in wales though?

when in France he wasnt on the media much here at all...england different as its a lot closer 

-------------

Posted By: tannerbankboy
Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 4:59pm

way i read it, with "most of our key retention completed" (mcnicholl was coming over as the only one not signed who may have been considered "key") the extreme lack of rumours into mid march, i would say he has signed a new dealto extend or he is not out of contract...IMHO, the player who is regarded as one of if not the best centre in the world, I would say there would be a HELL of a lot of interest and paper talk if he was not tied down. We are coming to the end of the season at the end of the day.

Leaving announcements are usually made well in advance, not mid March.  I'm hopeful all the work has been done behind the scenes.

As for singings, we usually here about them mid summer so no change there.

Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 5:41pm
Not much dosh in punditry unless you land a weekly gig.

Posted By: ap sior
Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by tannerbankboy tannerbankboy wrote:

Leaving announcements are usually made well in advance, not mid March.  I'm hopeful all the work has been done behind the scenes.

As for singings, we usually here about them mid summer so no change there.

That's not fair !!! Last season we had some news on signings regularly on a Tuesday.

Posted By: Eastern outpost
Date Posted: 12 March 2019 at 8:13pm

Not much dosh in punditry unless you land a weekly gig.
John Barclay should be doing ok then

Wonder if he will be fit for Edinburgh’s visit to us.

-------------
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.

Date Posted: 13 March 2019 at 4:01am
I thought Barclay was great.

Posted By: Eastern outpost
Date Posted: 13 March 2019 at 7:05am

You can easily see Barclay being at the fore of one channel’s programmes for quite some time. He can play the straight role or inject plenty of humour at the right time.

Fingers crossed for him.

-------------
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.

Posted By: Speedy
Date Posted: 13 March 2019 at 7:43am
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

You can easily see Barclay being at the fore of one channel’s programmes for quite some time. He can play the straight role or inject plenty of humour at the right time.

Fingers crossed for him.

I reallly hope we bring him back as a coach one day. Very intelligent guy.

-------------
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN7pGq1i2jhev2YLcZ89h7Q/videos" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN7pGq1i2jhev2YLcZ89h7Q/videos

Posted By: Westwalian
Date Posted: 13 March 2019 at 8:40am

Can't blame him really.

Stevo left twice. There are few with a greater legacy in the club than him!

-------------
Defender of Priestland

Posted By: Micro Duck
Date Posted: 13 March 2019 at 9:38am
Signing a current international during a World Cup year would be very curious from the Tigers.

Our internationals are going to play very little club rugby next season.

Posted By: mark in sydney
Date Posted: 13 March 2019 at 12:08pm
Looks like 2 lagers is staying put with the Tigers 

Thank [beep] for that ...now we can stop thinking Foxy is leaving 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-6803681/Manu-Tuilagi-signs-new-deal-Leicester-Tigers-end-talks-post-World-Cup-France.html

-------------
I was there ...one Tuesday when the All Blacks came (and lost)

Posted By: Mrfwon
Date Posted: 13 March 2019 at 4:20pm
Yup, staying at Leicester:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/47524728" rel="nofollow - http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/47524728

-------------
Guinness Pro 12 Champions 2017...get in!

Posted By: ScarletBear
Date Posted: 13 March 2019 at 10:23pm
Was just about to post

-------------
Scarlets before Wales

Date Posted: 14 March 2019 at 4:29pm

You’re asking a guy to give up the chance to (likely) near enough double his earning potential, and sample a different culture/way of living, all because he was made joint captain a few months earlier in a pretty token gesture.
I would put a bet that not many people on this forum would turn down an extra £100k-£250k a year, I certainly wouldn’t.
a few years ago work was a bit tight and the ospreys season tickets were cheaper that the scarlets,i didn't leave my team.Wink

-------------

Posted By: Sandman
Date Posted: 14 March 2019 at 5:34pm

a few years ago work was a bit tight and the ospreys season tickets were cheaper that the scarlets,i didn't leave my team.Wink
Don’t think things being a bit tight would be enough for me either. Maybe a gun to my head would be enough. Just maybe mind you.

-------------
Only one team plays in red. (Sorry, Scarlet)

Date Posted: 15 March 2019 at 7:24am
Originally posted by Sandman Sandman wrote:

Don’t think things being a bit tight would be enough for me either. Maybe a gun to my head would be enough. Just maybe mind you.
my point was I would have had more money in my pocket had I moved,as it is i'm with you on the gun.

-------------

Posted By: supertaf
Date Posted: 15 March 2019 at 2:42pm

While I agree it depends what you are already earning. If you are on £250k then doubling your money has to be interesting but if you are on £2m a year, maybe not as much. I was offered a bit more to go and work in one of our Dutch factories but it wasn't enough to drag me away from the rest of what I love about my life - location, the team, family, existing job satisfaction. It's not all about money.

-------------
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872

Date Posted: 15 March 2019 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

While I agree it depends what you are already earning. If you are on £250k then doubling your money has to be interesting but if you are on £2m a year, maybe not as much. I was offered a bit more to go and work in one of our Dutch factories but it wasn't enough to drag me away from the rest of what I love about my life - location, the team, family, existing job satisfaction. It's not all about money.
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

-------------

Posted By: Speedy
Date Posted: 16 March 2019 at 9:09pm
Money shouldnt be an issue after his horse came in today...Wink

-------------
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN7pGq1i2jhev2YLcZ89h7Q/videos" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN7pGq1i2jhev2YLcZ89h7Q/videos

Posted By: tannerbankboy
Date Posted: 19 March 2019 at 6:36pm
This thread can now be closed after today's good news

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk