Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PRO 12 Champions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote daveoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2017 at 10:30pm
Bump,
had to do it,doesnt half look good at the top of the forumThumbs Up
YMLAEN SCARLETS!!!
Sponsored Links

SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2017 at 10:45pm
Can we get a sticky?
sospanman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sospanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 1:41pm
Nice to see "PRO 12 Champions" on the fixture advertising boards on the ways in to Llanelli.
Ymlaen Llanelli Scarlets
NobbySosban View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobbySosban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 2:17pm
Twitterer @ebenezer68
mammamammon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mammamammon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by sospanman sospanman wrote:

Nice to see "PRO 12 Champions" on the fixture advertising boards on the ways in to Llanelli.

Brought a smile to my face as well.
mammamammon

www.hopemalawiuk.com
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 8:45pm
It's at times like this, is further flung followers can only read with envy and bask in the distant glow of having been to Dublin on that day.๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
John View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by NobbySosban NobbySosban wrote:

And at the foot of the Pro12 web-site. Cool

Worth repeating that Scarlets are Champions. Big smile

Gets another mention in today's 'Breakdown' column by Paul Rees in The Gradunia.

This is what the Guardian wrote after the semi final- I think they're fans of our style:

The Scarlets looked more like a New Zealand Super Rugby side than a Welsh region, so far removed from the structured, formulaic approach of Wales that players such as Scott Williams and Jonathan Davies, encouraged at this level to take risks, were like a new model of an outdated car. Evans was involved in all of their three tries in the 27-15 win, scoring the first and helping create the others, and they were all about pace, deft hands, running from deep, clever lines run by support players, and ambition.
Vulcan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by John John wrote:

Gets another mention in today's 'Breakdown' column by Paul Rees in The Gradunia.

This is what the Guardian wrote after the semi final- I think they're fans of our style:

The Scarlets looked more like a New Zealand Super Rugby side than a Welsh region, so far removed from the structured, formulaic approach of Wales that players such as Scott Williams and Jonathan Davies, encouraged at this level to take risks, were like a new model of an outdated car. Evans was involved in all of their three tries in the 27-15 win, scoring the first and helping create the others, and they were all about pace, deft hands, running from deep, clever lines run by support players, and ambition.

This
Dafen Boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafen Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2017 at 3:04am
Originally posted by Vulcan Vulcan wrote:

This

Long may it continueSmile
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2017 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Dafen Boy Dafen Boy wrote:

This

Great stuff, indeed - not a day those of us who made it to Dublin will ever forget!
I share no-one's ideas. I have my own.
(Ivan Turgenev)
NobbySosban View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobbySosban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2017 at 11:00am
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Originally posted by Dafen Boy Dafen Boy wrote:

This

Great stuff, indeed - not a day those of us who made it to Dublin will ever forget!

Stop rubbing it in, mun. Angry

Still in dispute with Opodo/British Airways over the compensation they should pay me for cancelling the flight - I thought ยฃ1,000,000 was a very fair request given the scale of disappointment over not being in Dublin that night. Unhappy

Twitterer @ebenezer68
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2017 at 4:15pm

Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,

But he'll remember, with advantages,

What feats he did that day. Then shall their names,

Familiar in his mouth as household wordsโ€”

Barclay the Captain, Williams and Evans,

Patchell and Davies, Shingler and Beirneโ€”

Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.

This story shall the good man teach his son;

And Cup Final day shall ne'er go by,

From this day to the ending of the world,

But we in it shall be rememberรจd-

That's the Scarlets, its in their DNA.
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2017 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by mammamammon mammamammon wrote:

mine too!!!!!
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
Vulcan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2017 at 8:29am
Originally posted by kcreg kcreg wrote:

Originally posted by mammamammon mammamammon wrote:

mine too!!!!!
Vulcan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2017 at 8:31am
We see them on our way to and from Morriston
ExileTom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ExileTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2017 at 10:28am
With the expansion of the league looking more and more likely, it seems that we're going to be the pro 12 champions forever
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic