Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AWAY GAMES / TRIPS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pro 12 Semi Final

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pro 12 Semi Final
    Posted: 30 April 2017 at 2:22pm
Its still not certain who we are going to be facing as leinster could well rest a few this weekend and ulster will.be going all out to end thier season on a high so leinster could drop to 2nd and Munster could finish top. Just had a quick look at flights on that Friday 19th to dublin with ryanair from bristol, east midlands and birmingham and all are pricing in at aboit £150 return, anyone know any other routes?
Sponsored Links

najbritcol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote najbritcol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 2:32pm
Try Flybe from Cardiff or Aer Lingus from Bristol and Birmingham.
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 2:56pm
Skyscanner currently quoting Flybe Cardiff to Dublin out 18/5 back 21/5 £61 return.
SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 4:04pm
Will the club be running a trip?
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 5:11pm
Being decided on Tuesday, apparently. At least the basics of it as the destination is only known after next Saturday evening.
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 5:13pm
Ferry?
Keep the faith
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by greypower1 greypower1 wrote:

Ferry?
I was wondering just the same.

A car with 4 or more passengers could get a far better bargain than flying, especially re Dublin and their hotels £££, although you'd need a very restrained, or temperant, driver.
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
james1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 12:23pm
4 of us are driving to Holyhead from mid Wales going on ferry on foot got tickets to the Leinster game (one O in the group) then hiring a car to head out to Limerick just need to get Munster tickets when the come out on Friday.   Comes in at about £250 each.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 1:25pm
Looking at minibus option,but that will probably for the Final,anyone interested get in touch ..
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't blink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 2:58pm
Free buses from the club like the old days mun.
PritchyTheScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Young Munster 2004 - Neyland RFC Tour

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PritchyTheScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 3:18pm
Hopefully the club arrange buses starting in Llanelli and heading down towards either Fishguard or Pembroke Dock. Would be ideal with me living in Neyland!   
All Time Favourite Scarlets XV

B Davies, M Jones, R King, J Davies, D James, S Jones, D Peel
R Evans, K Owens, J Davies, V Cooper, C Wyatt, S Easterby, J Davies, S Quinnell
coldith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coldith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 7:28pm
Would be very interested in a trip, organised by the club or any individual
tim d View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 7:31pm
Oracle coaches ran a trip to munster last year which was supposed to be good. Hopefully they will do something again
I'm sick of it
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 7:33pm
Ha!

I started looking at ferries from Fishguard to Rosslare, under the mistaken impression that the semis would be a week after the end of the regular season... now I know the games are on the 19th-20th, I won't be able to make it...

It's my mother's 95th birthday on the 20th, and much and all as I love the Scarlets, I can't miss that. So sorry...

but if we make the final, then that's another matter!
I share no-one's ideas. I have my own.
(Ivan Turgenev)
ewbank2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewbank2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 8:05pm
Any news if the Scarlets are running a trip?
Having looked at ferries and flights there seems to be quite a few options at the moment
Scarlets am Byth
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 8:47pm
Scarlets and Coracle Coaches are awaiting confirmation of venue before announcing confirmation of prices and itinerary for semi final .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic