Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pro14 fixtures?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rygbi11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 5:05pm
S4C is a freeview channel, isn't it?
Sponsored Links

NobbySosban View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobbySosban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 5:45pm
I think SA14 probably meant 'Free Sports' (the free channel run by Premier Sports) rather than 'Freeview'?

Twitterer @ebenezer68
N14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2018 at 11:58am
I'm a season ticket holder but trying to purchase a few tickets for friends of ours for Leinster game. Any idea what ages are covered in young adults tickets? Phoned the ticket office but they aren't open on Saturdays. So typical of the Scarlets to not have simple but important info available on the website!
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2018 at 12:36pm
It has been confirmed that the 2018-19 Pro 14 final will be held at Celtic Park.
PritchyTheScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Young Munster 2004 - Neyland RFC Tour

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PritchyTheScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2018 at 1:21pm
Nice ground to win the league at!
Scarlets: providers of the finest rugby since 1872.

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't blink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2018 at 2:48pm
Hotel booked.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2018 at 7:10am
Originally posted by Bizmark84 Bizmark84 wrote:

Im so pissed off with the Ospreys game being on the 22nd theres no excuses it should be boxing day

Correct me if I'm wrong but am being stupid in saying if the liberty has 2 football games and can't host then reverse the fixtures have the boxing day game at the Parc.

Thought I'd planned it perfectly this year keep the Mrs happy take her to Budapest for 3 nights on the 21st and now I got to tell her I'm not going. Any one know a good divorce lawyer hahahaha

I've now had to cheer myself up by booking flights to Glasgow on the 1st and apparently that wasn't a good move either
with you on this one as I have to have an overnight stay in Lincoln to bring my mother in law down for xmas.we used to go to the games as a family as all the kids were back for xmas,that
s down the swanee now.Angry
30th june 1986- 30th june 2011.25 years roofing,i wouldn't call that dodgy.
llanelli_boy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llanelli_boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2018 at 11:52am
Book my hotel too ( with free cancellation ) £50 for a Saturday night (didn't have the best trip advisor review however only expect to be in it for a few hours) cant go wrong . Flights are cheap, this is a far more reasonable prospect than Dublin. Lookng forward to the final!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic