Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pyjama's

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pyjama's
    Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:16am
Now being a born and bred Llanelli boy for 30 years, im still a bit amazed at the antics here in Swansea.

As we lived on a main road into Llanelli, i wouldnt have even contemplated this activity.

Living now in downtown Bonymaen, everybody round here wear pyjama's all day, everyday. Dressing gowns are the favoured evening wear, with the daily fag and gossip..
Even at 12.00 noon its like the nightwear section at Debenhams.

Just wanted a view is this unique or the norm, due to my obvious sheltered life....

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Sponsored Links

Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:35am
Lot of wellies up here Lofty but no PJ's. Went into hospital to have a knee reconstruction a few years ago and had to buy a pair. Shocking. Apparently shorts and a t-shirt weren't acceptable.

24 hour PJ's must be quite whiffy alsoDead
#George
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

Lot of wellies up here Lofty but no PJ's. Went into hospital to have a knee reconstruction a few years ago and had to buy a pair. Shocking. Apparently shorts and a t-shirt weren't acceptable.

I genuinely feel over dressed with jeans and shirt mun. I ask my wife is this the norm or what, she just smiles. I will put my foot down if she follows the fashion here. No one see's her bits, but me, end off.

The teddy bear and the red heart pj's are def the biggest seller here.

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
JonWal View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonWal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:31am
I used to live right by Y Parc and the amount of people heading 'up the shops' in their dressing gowns was amazing. All women too surprisingly.....
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:29pm

Stayed overnight for a knee construction?? man up mun, in and out I was.

Haven't owned PJ's since I was about 13.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:34pm

I had never heard of the this PJ phenomenon until now.

Is it fashion right or inspired by anything?

Have leggings gone out?

Sam Cheese View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Cheese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:52pm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8484116.stm

P.S. I find the spurious apostrophe in the thread title offensive in the extreme.
You will know the vengeance of the Lord Humungus! I promise you... nobody... nobody... gets out of here alive!
rolly View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:01pm
This really winds me up , its a pet hate of mine . The lazy sods cant even be arsed to get dressed . No wonder the country is on its arse .
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Sam Cheese Sam Cheese wrote:

P.S. I find the spurious apostrophe in the thread title offensive in the extreme.

carrot's 30p
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by rolly rolly wrote:

This really winds me up , its a pet hate of mine . The lazy sods cant even be arsed to get dressed . No wonder the country is on its arse .

do you know what else gets on my nerves? people eating/drinking their goods whilst doing the shopping
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by rap columbo rap columbo wrote:

Originally posted by rolly rolly wrote:

do you know what else gets on my nerves? people eating/drinking their goods whilst doing the shopping

people who put petrol in their car then go in to pay and proceed to do a bloody weekly shop without moving their car, queue half a mile long by the time they come back Angry
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Keithd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keithd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:07pm
Local Authorities who put speed bumps all over the place before filling in potholes Angry
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:31pm
The jim jams must be catching Lofty a couple of months ago there was a bit of fuss in the Midlands when a local Tesco banned people from going to the shops in there nightwear.This was all women who were complaining they were only getting a packet of fags for breakfast.
Sam Cheese View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Cheese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by rap columbo rap columbo wrote:

Originally posted by Sam Cheese Sam Cheese wrote:

carrot's 30p

Up your's
You will know the vengeance of the Lord Humungus! I promise you... nobody... nobody... gets out of here alive!
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

BUPA don't kick you out same day mun. They give you drugs and stuff, and nurses with long legs and short skirts. Quite a pleasant experience in fairness.

You still had PJ's at 13? Oh dear, that explains a lot Deliah!
#George
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:33pm

Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

BUPA don't kick you out same day mun. They give you drugs and stuff, and nurses with long legs and short skirts. Quite a pleasant experience in fairness.

You still had PJ's at 13? Oh dear, that explains a lot Deliah!

Duw there's posh
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic