Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

QF Ticket Information

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2018 at 3:30pm
I was online in Paris at just before they went on sale online. Got three quarters of the way through in the queue three times and the queue crashed three times!

By the time I eventually got it, everything had gone!

Absolutely gutted and I only needed one ticket!
Scarlets!!!
Sponsored Links

Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2018 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by RedZep RedZep wrote:

There is no direct link to tickets for the Scarlets game as yet (if at all). I have sent them an e-mail asking for details that is so grammatically correct in French they'll never work out I reside this side of La Manche.

Yup, nothing on there yet after looking earlier.
Scarlets!!!
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2018 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by dantheman dantheman wrote:

Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

Originally posted by solva solva wrote:

Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

Remember Munster doing this few years ago to clermont I think and they had a bus load leaving Munster, down to clermont, and travel to possibly the final with clermont fans.
They've got that down to a fine art - once outnumbered Quins fans at the Stoop for a QF. 
ah that’s right! Forgot about the Quins one! Nothing stopping Scarlets fans purchasing through La Rochelle if they do not want to risk it to see whether tickets will be returned or not.

Bit bad though as they are meant for La Rochelle fans. I'll just see what happens.

Its dog eat dog pal. 

If we get to Bilbao, things will be far worse. Have you seen how few tickets we would get?Confused

Basically for the final the club's get 10000 tickets between them, so 5000 each. Season ticket holders and sponsors will take all of them.

That half season ticket looks more and more of a missed bargain now.

I wonder if they are still doing a st for the rest of the season??? Very valuable right now.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2018 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

I was online in Paris at just before they went on sale online. Got three quarters of the way through in the queue three times and the queue crashed three times!

By the time I eventually got it, everything had gone!

Absolutely gutted and I only needed one ticket!

I am sure something will turn up.

I feel the club really need to maybe look at extra temp seating in the corners for this. 

But as with many times, closer to the event, you will have some who cannot make it.

Social media or a dedicated thread to keep our fans informed of any spares is best bet.
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2018 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

Originally posted by Rob o'r Bont Rob o'r Bont wrote:

Originally posted by elfs elfs wrote:

Just returned from queueing for 2 and a half hours .... sold out with about 10 people in front and hundreds behind! Apparently people online were buying 30 at a time and whatever was in the basket took precedent over ticket office sales
Sorry to hear that mate.  I doubt many people online were buying 30 at a time - that would be some hole in someones bank account. Mind you, Scarlets should keep an eye out on ebay etc for ticket touts.

I was trying to buy 3 at 9.05 today and there were none left. I think the club should look into this as clearly whatever number they had online sold out very quickly and possibly to not many buyers.
Objection your honour! Speculation!
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
judith View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote judith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2018 at 9:51pm
I was one of the unlucky ones. Opted in to the e-mails from the beginning of the season, re-opted in again when they sent me the e-mail about it, didn't get an e-mail from them on Thursday night, e-mailed them about it (no reply), husband spent over an hour hanging on the phone (and on the website) from 9 this morning (as I was working) and obviously no tickets left.

Am really pleased for the Scarlets it's sold out but gutted that we won't be there, especially as it's a match we'd be able to attend. Hopefully we'll be able to get some tickets if/when the La Rochelle allocation go on sale. I'd already booked our hotel room so I'm going to keep the reservation open until the last possible minute.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2018 at 10:18pm
Judith,

Good thinking. The long game often pays off.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Vallewis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vallewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2018 at 10:55pm
There’s someone on Facebook selling tickets £250 for 3 ( unless it’s a joke) he is also holding s raffle £10 a go and the prize is 2 tickets . He also boast that he’s getting a 100 off a mate from La Rochelle . Can’t decide if it’s a joke or is it serious!
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2018 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Vallewis Vallewis wrote:

There’s someone on Facebook selling tickets £250 for 3 ( unless it’s a joke) he is also holding s raffle £10 a go and the prize is 2 tickets . He also boast that he’s getting a 100 off a mate from La Rochelle . Can’t decide if it’s a joke or is it serious!

Val,

Have you got the tickets that you need?

If not, please PM me and those you think can help.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Vallewis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vallewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2018 at 11:14pm
I didn’t get what I needed. Need 1 adult and 2 kids would like standing or at least on north stand. Or 2 adults and 2 kids anywhere which will give me a spare standing to pass on to someone else.
mammamammon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mammamammon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2018 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by Vallewis Vallewis wrote:

Already? Do you have link. To Report them. Shame them
mammamammon

www.hopemalawiuk.com
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 9:34am
They are not serious posts.
Vallewis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vallewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 10:35am
That's good news
Matthew Cardey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matthew Cardey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 11:27am
They should have been selling ticket packages with this game and they should have been given priority. Ticket for this game plus 3 more games for £100?
We have 2 massive games against our league rivals over the next month or so. Would be nice if people made the effort to come to those games aswel. Internationals present or not it's still our team, they will produce some great rugby and give 110%.
TRAMPER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRAMPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 12:55pm
i went online at 0330hrs on the Friday morning no problem getting a ticket as it said on general sale on the 10th I think it was the 0900 opening time that threw everyone
ONE LIFE LIVE IT SUPPORT THE SCARLETS
TRAMPER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRAMPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 1:25pm
They have been taking names in the ticket office for the returns from la Rochelle and erc. Ring Monday morning and get on the list, they are expecting quite a few back by all accounts according to the staff due to the Friday evening kick off and good Friday is not a recognised bank holiday in France.The allocation sent out was 4000
ONE LIFE LIVE IT SUPPORT THE SCARLETS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
  Share Topic