Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Recruitment policy of Pivac

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfing-mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2018 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by dyniol53 dyniol53 wrote:

Originally posted by T_RICHARDS_94 T_RICHARDS_94 wrote:

Although it's a different sport, Pep Guardiola spoke about his recruitment policy the other day and his comments were very similar. They look more at the personality of the player sometimes before deciding whether to sign or not. It's to make sure they have "good people" and can adapt to the culture. It's working for them and it's working for us!

Great read too.

Yes, i think I read that too, v interesting!

The All Blacks have their "No d***heads" policy but also I've seen a few similar examples outside sport so for example Adam&Eve DDB, the people who make the John Lewis adverts say you "must be talented AND nice" to work there and I read the other day that you can't get a job at Netflix if you're a "brilliant jerk" 

One bad apple spoils the broth!

Let's not let the cooks loose in the barrel then! LOL
Joshua24:15
Sponsored Links

1carmscarletsfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1carmscarletsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2018 at 1:59pm
dyniol53 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyniol53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2018 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by surfing-mtber surfing-mtber wrote:

Originally posted by dyniol53 dyniol53 wrote:

Originally posted by T_RICHARDS_94 T_RICHARDS_94 wrote:

Although it's a different sport, Pep Guardiola spoke about his recruitment policy the other day and his comments were very similar. They look more at the personality of the player sometimes before deciding whether to sign or not. It's to make sure they have "good people" and can adapt to the culture. It's working for them and it's working for us!

Great read too.

Yes, i think I read that too, v interesting!

The All Blacks have their "No d***heads" policy but also I've seen a few similar examples outside sport so for example Adam&Eve DDB, the people who make the John Lewis adverts say you "must be talented AND nice" to work there and I read the other day that you can't get a job at Netflix if you're a "brilliant jerk" 

One bad apple spoils the broth!

Let's not let the cooks loose in the barrel then! LOL

Too many apples LOL
DJ
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic