Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > RANDOM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

reds 0,port talbot 3.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: reds 0,port talbot 3.
    Posted: 21 August 2010 at 7:43pm
reds lost 3 nil last night to port talbot town.any opinions on the game last night ?leggy out or what?
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
Sponsored Links

TonduTurk View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
"Views my own"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonduTurk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2010 at 3:46pm
thats a terrible result mate, their first win in stebo for 5 years. have port talbot recruited ?

poor year for llanelli this season ?

Edited by TonduTurk - 23 August 2010 at 3:58pm
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2010 at 6:59pm
i think the reds will struggle to get into the top 3 this season.think the top 2 will be tns and bangor,with neath,port talbot ,aberystwyth and llanelli battling it out for 3rd.if the reds can field their strongest team game in ,game out,then yeah,they've got a good chance of winning the league,but they just don't have a strong enough squad i feel,to sustain a challenge.injuries and suspensions(especially suspensions!)will hurt the reds badly this season i feel.the next 2 games for the reds are bangor away and tns home!!,lose them 2 and it could be au revoir for leggy !!
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
TonduTurk View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
"Views my own"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonduTurk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:11pm
thanks mate.

(i dont follow football but) i'm shocked you think neath will be third after all their big spending. if they cant win the league after getting trundle etc. etc., whats the point.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic