Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > FOR SALE / WANTED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Retro 70s/ 80s Scarlets jerseys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPRWilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Retro 70s/ 80s Scarlets jerseys
    Posted: 14 March 2014 at 6:45pm
Hi folks, I can get retro Scarlet jerseys off a local supplier for £16, they are great quality and look good. inbox me if interested. cheers 

pics below

http://imgur.com/wAW0rzM

http://imgur.com/sBxzxLI

Sponsored Links

jammo1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2017 at 9:26pm
Any pics ?
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2017 at 12:05am
I feel pretty angry.Do you fancy being sued then?Does your friend think as a supplier really  think you can copy a name and sod Intellectual Property rights in a great brand and the law of Passing off  ..... doh..... Can you furnish name and address so the Scarlets are aware of the infringement of a great  brand? Unhappy  You just cannot do that. Get your insurance out and check your cover for litigation .  Your an Agent introducing what is a blatantand unauthorized  infringement. Stop it now I recommend. 

Edited by reesytheexile - 14 October 2017 at 10:03am
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2017 at 12:14am
[QUOTE=jammo1]Any pics ? See earlier post

Edited by reesytheexile - 14 October 2017 at 9:18am
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic