Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Returning internationals .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:40pm
4 back from the Welsh camp and not a crutch or a sling in sight! Wonders never cease!
Tymor nesa Duw, plis tymor nesa.
Sponsored Links

Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:45pm
Happy days!
The world's LARGEST selection of Scarlet tribute t shirts....

**NEW TADHG TEE**

http://llanellitee.spreadshirt.co.uk
CMH View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CMH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:46pm
[QUOTE=PTScarlet]McCusker needs game time, he hasn't played in a while. All should go into the starting line up.. Lamont in centre with king i'd like to see!?[/QUOTE]
No chance, we need Sean on the wing, that where we are really short as Ajuwa, Daniel and Lee Wills arent up to it. My backs would be Tavis, Rhys, Lamont, Scott Wills, King, Maule and Dan Evans.
Sgarlets am byth.
ladram View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Tim Opolis Tim Opolis wrote:

4 back from the Welsh camp and not a crutch or a sling in sight! Wonders never cease!
nurse knoyle has been with our medical team today and they've confirmed he has a broken finger nail,they cannot put a return date for him with such an injury,LOL
30th june 1986- 30th june 2011.25 years roofing,i wouldn't call that dodgy.
multinational View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote multinational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by CMH CMH wrote:

[QUOTE=PTScarlet]McCusker needs game time, he hasn't played in a while. All should go into the starting line up.. Lamont in centre with king i'd like to see!?[/QUOTE]
No chance, we need Sean on the wing, that where we are really short as Ajuwa, Daniel and Lee Wills arent up to it. My backs would be Tavis, Rhys, Lamont, Scott Wills, King, Maule and Dan Evans.

You've missed out Ajuwa on your team sheet mate......
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:36pm
So my post earlier was not to far off the mark, makes a nice change to be nearly right.
greypower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:41pm
No Stevo even though he's going to benched for Italy, Ireland and France and will need game time. Hook is now No1 in Wales (or maybe notWink)
greypower
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by Wrigley Man Wrigley Man wrote:

Fantastic mews, hopefully the weather will be dry on Friday and we'll give them an old fashioned thumping Big smile

Weather is supposed to be dry from Thursday and dry Friday our luck maybe changing for the better.

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"        Roger going life is good.
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:57pm
This is great news! good positive news before a very big game on Friday

Friday IMO is a must win, we have now lost 5 on the bounce and we need to stop the rot,

Im suprised Gatland is actually using his common sense , or does that mean with the returning injured players for Italy our boys wont feature??
BrummieScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrummieScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

Friday IMO is a must win, we have now lost 5 on the bounce and we need to stop the rot,

Im suprised Gatland is actually using his common sense , or does that mean with the returning injured players for Italy our boys wont feature??

No, Gatland wants them to pick up minor knocks playing for us so that he can REALLY mess them up....
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by BrummieScarlet BrummieScarlet wrote:

Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

No, Gatland wants them to pick up minor knocks playing for us so that he can REALLY mess them up....

Spot on Brummie
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"        Roger going life is good.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:41am
Originally posted by CMH CMH wrote:

Got to have Lamont on the wing.
JonWal View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonWal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:57am
Lamont will hopefully put in the performance of his life this weekend. He really has a point to prove to Andy Robinson for not starting him.

Dan the Drover View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan the Drover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:02am
Originally posted by JonWal JonWal wrote:

Lamont will hopefully put in the performance of his life this weekend. He really has a point to prove to Andy Robinson for not starting him.

If Robinson isn't impressed with Lamont already, it's difficult to imagine how a league performance will change his mind.   But it wouldn't do Lamont any harm in terms of media and public backing, that's for sure.  A lot depends on whether the first choice Scottish back 3 are back to full fitness.  Coaches are stubborn people.
JonWal View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonWal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Dan the Drover Dan the Drover wrote:

Coaches are stubborn people.
haha, dont we know it LOL
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:21am
Originally posted by JonWal JonWal wrote:

Evans, Walker and Lamont are all good wingers so it's a fairly close call but I agree he's been slightly harshly done by. I do think the combination of Evans and Lamont has a nice balance to it as then you have the option of each wing coming off their wing and presenting very different attributes to the defence.

I'm not sure Lamont's media outburst has helped his cause - even though the guy seems to care more than most of the players about the situation, I don't think the coach likes it when he loses any degree of control over his players. (Personally, I find things like that refreshing compared to the bland "we tried our best, fair play to them, less errors in future, moving in the right direction" rubbish - you want your players to be saying "arrrgghhhhh losing really pisses me off: I want to WIN!!!!").
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic