Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rob Evans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 13 minutes ago at 8:10pm
As well as being a fine player, Rob is a character. Helps, in the grand scheme of things.
Tymor nesa Duw, plis tymor nesa.
Sponsored Links

ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 hours 57 minutes ago at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Tim Opolis Tim Opolis wrote:

As well as being a fine player, Rob is a character. Helps, in the grand scheme of things.

Agree, but I do think that he needs to mature a little and learn when to speak and when to shut up when on the field. 

In my view his actions against France when he told Barnes that he didn't mind Slimani returning was out of order. He should have shut up and let the skipper sort it out. It did seem a bit of a mess when it was going on, so at that moment he should have kept quiet. A little too much testosterone there methinks !

A fine scrummager and a very good ball player. I feel that sometimes his concentration lapses and he seems to allow the TH to get the better of him. He is young and I hope that he continues to learn.

People talk about Gethin Jenkins' engine, well Rob certainly proved there was nowt wrong with his when he went for 95+ minutes out in Paris. Quite rare for a prop.
najbritcol View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote najbritcol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 48 minutes ago at 2:35am
Definitely one of the finds for Wales in recent years.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic