Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED > Games Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rugby Challenge 2 (Lions)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2013 at 2:33pm
Yes, second year I got Toulon, Munster and Leicester Tigers!
Sponsored Links

scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2013 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by SospanMawr SospanMawr wrote:

Can you select your Lions squad as in before touring?
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
JacMorgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JacMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2013 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

No but its the starting touring squad with hartley still in there
Proud member of the backrow club
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2013 at 3:57pm

Yes but only at the end of the year

Sounds like the Scarlets developed this game! LOL
Guinness Pro 12 Champions 2017...get in!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2013 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Iwlew Iwlew wrote:

When I was on career mode, I was playing with Wales in the 6 nations. The news said that 300 scarlets fans congested the airport saying 'go scarlets!'

The ratings are so messed up!

WTF!!!! We make much more noise than just saying "Go Scarlets!" LOLLOLLOL
Guinness Pro 12 Champions 2017...get in!
Mr Ian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2013 at 12:51pm
I would to buy RC 2 for Xbox, i'm a fanatic of Managerial game, is it valid as game mode? there will be regen player or they will be older with the next season, some help please....or i wait for the Rugby Union Manager 2013...
ScarletSpiderman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletSpiderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2013 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by JacMorgan JacMorgan wrote:

Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

No but its the starting touring squad with hartley still in there

You can edit it in the team editor, and then go to the tour mode, but the licencing balls stops you from drafting in from the Rabo or T14, so basically no point.

Also the Lions squad on there is iffy.  They have Faletau as Tongan and Maitland as New Zealander!!! Most annoying.

Also if you look at the London Welsh squad the amount of wrong nationalities there.  They have both Henson and Mills as English, and also big Joe as English.
ScarletSpiderman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletSpiderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2013 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Mr Ian Mr Ian wrote:

I would to buy RC 2 for Xbox, i'm a fanatic of Managerial game, is it valid as game mode? there will be regen player or they will be older with the next season, some help please....or i wait for the Rugby Union Manager 2013...

They see to get older and some retire etc.  Scott Williams retired on me after a season and then I noticed that he is apparently 33!  There are also rookies that you can sign, and i believe they improve with age.  Another option is to have a salary cap on, and players contract expire and you need to negotiate their new terms, wage and duration.
Mr Ian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2013 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by ScarletSpiderman ScarletSpiderman wrote:

Originally posted by Mr Ian Mr Ian wrote:

They see to get older and some retire etc.  Scott Williams retired on me after a season and then I noticed that he is apparently 33!  There are also rookies that you can sign, and i believe they improve with age.  Another option is to have a salary cap on, and players contract expire and you need to negotiate their new terms, wage and duration.

Tnx...in Italy it isn t out, i have to buy it on internet..surely i will di it soon...Scarlets will be my first choice of course
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:37am
its harder but better than the previous game.

Parc y Scarlets has been done extremely well as well as the other stadias that they have licenses for. pretty much all Heineken, aussie and NZ stadias.

Some editing is to be made to some stats and players. Scott Williams for example, his age and skin colour is completely wrong! but that is easily mended.

fair few players have had some detail going in to them. Jon Davies, Liam Williams, Rhys Priestland, George North, Jon Barclay (who is not with the scarlets beginning of the game but you can edit the squad, not tried to put steve shingler in yet, but Barclay is officially a scarlet now!).

The rest of the British Lions look great too, even for the clubs, Jamie Roberts, Leigh Halfpenny etc.

Career mode can get frustrating, but depends who you are, you can afford what you can. Dan Carter and McCaw is a no no for scarlets unless i release half of my squad! Sometimes i fail to keep a player I really want to keep, which puts a realistic edge on the career mode. if you like you can play without a salary cap, this IMO will be fun for a while, but pointless after your first squad drafting.

I like the game, takes getting used as the computer is far more competitive than the previous title especially the breakdown.
English Scarlet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote English Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2013 at 3:58pm
Only just noticed this and have had the game since it came out. Think the game has improved from the last one however the player ratings seem to have stayed the same for a lot of players unless they are new to the game. Most obvious is Rhys being still 66 and Aled Thomas being at 70. The inability to put in the proper players for the Lions and NH sides is also very frustrating. Career mode is a lot better with a salary cap aswell
rolly View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2013 at 6:18pm
Its crap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic