Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rugby Match vs Warriors

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pedro Diniz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 10:44am
That's the way, you know it makes sense!!
"I can't see the Germans getting back into this...they've only got Kuntz up front..."
(Alan Hansen, during Euro 96).
Sponsored Links

gnasher1975 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnasher1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 12:05pm
Wont be down today guys

full of a particularly bad strain of manflu

i`ll be lucky to make it through the night
ceribethlem View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceribethlem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 4:52pm
I couldn't make it today, bit of a wild party in Aberystwyth last night, but I'll try and come next week.
Dinefwr am Byth
Alun View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 5:46pm
Excuses!! "Wild party in Aber!" my a$$! Didnt stay in bed till 4 did you?

Gawd!!
Cartref newydd, Stadiwm newydd, Penod newydd, Yr un freuddwyd.

"Does na unman yn debyg i adra, ond mae adra'n debyg iawn i 'chdi."

All statements-My opinions
scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 6:21pm
Defo there next week !!!!
Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
Scarlet Boy View Drop Down
Bloody Metatarsals

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 6:30pm

Good session today.  Thanks to those who turned up and thanks to those who notified us in advance.  Progress is being made, even if it is slow!

Really enjoyed today, even if I am feeling a rather shattered.  But fair play to redeyes who stayed until the end even though he was in agony.  Bloody belter of a bruise and swelling on the calf, didn't look pretty at all.  Pedro's studs being the offending article.  Can't wait until the next week's session, even if it will hurt again!

Top points scorer - ScarletFever RFC
Pedro Diniz View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pedro Diniz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 6:34pm
My studs did a lot of damage today - I do apologise. The plus point was that we didn't stop playing until nearly 4pm, which shows that the stamina is starting to improve a bit.
"I can't see the Germans getting back into this...they've only got Kuntz up front..."
ysbryd grav View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ysbryd grav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 7:04pm
so definatley december 4th then?
T.D.P.S.
http://www.llanelliwarriors.co.uk
Pedro Diniz View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pedro Diniz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 7:39pm
We haven't got enough squad members yet, sometime in the new year should be fine for the Fever RFC boys.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 9:33pm

Originally posted by Pedro Diniz Pedro Diniz wrote:

We haven't got enough squad members yet, sometime in the new year should be fine for the Fever RFC boys.

& so say all of us !!!!! (with any sense)

But saying that, if we had sense would we be doing this ??????

Scarlet Boy View Drop Down
Bloody Metatarsals

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 10:53pm

Just about to head off for some cip and I took another look at my left knee.  It's in bits!!!  The number of bruises and stud grazes is just not nice.  It's gonna be a tough one come the morning.

But I'm counting down the days to the next session, it's just a great laugh!

Top points scorer - ScarletFever RFC
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 8:05am

My studs did a lot of damage today - I do apologise. The plus point was that we didn't stop playing until nearly 4pm, which shows that the stamina is starting to improve a bit.

no need to apologise! i can walk this morning, just about.

The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 8:35am

I think on the basis of the post training comments, we seriously need to look at some stretching / warm up excercises for 10 mins, before going headlong into intense training. It will also help fitness in general. A gentle "warm down" rather than stopping suddenly after training prevents stiffness (& moaning).

P.S. Any update on the "TEAM" sheet.

salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 9:22am
Originally posted by scarletman scarletman wrote:

P.S. Any update on the "TEAM" sheet.

Apart from the 15 or so that stated that they were so up for this, but can't be ar5ed to turn up and have a go...... NO

It's just the usual crew at the moment but we are still trying to get more brought in from the guys that are already here.... it is just so so frustrating when people say they are up for it, but can't even be bothered to turn up, while others travel from Gwent and other places to be there...

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 10:47am
Enjoy your day out Saturday Sal ????
ysbryd grav View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ysbryd grav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 7:12pm

Is that definate then?  as food, programmes etc need to be sorted out.  Personally I think you should bite the bullet and go for it.  You will probaly get more people for an actual game than training sessions (ask any rugby club about that) and it seems you have enough experience make a decent stab at it.  but whatever suits, the Warriors are just keen to get the fixture on at some point

T.D.P.S.
http://www.llanelliwarriors.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>
  Share Topic