Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlet Predictor app

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philtheturk56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scarlet Predictor app
    Posted: 30 September 2018 at 11:17am
Does anyone know, or has anyone been able to collect their free drinks after being in the top ten in each round of the Predictor so far.

If so can you post details on how to claim the freebie on this thread please.
Sponsored Links

scarletanglais11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletanglais11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2018 at 5:02pm
You should have received an email if you won. Just take that email to reception on match-day and the voucher(s) will be waiting for you!! I did it with mine and it worked okay.

Hope that helps!! 
philtheturk56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philtheturk56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2018 at 11:40am
Originally posted by philtheturk56 philtheturk56 wrote:

Does anyone know, or has anyone been able to collect their free drinks after being in the top ten in each round of the Predictor so far.

If so can you post details on how to claim the freebie on this thread please.

same question again...has anyone been successful in gaining their pair of free drinks i know of one person who was in top ten and did NOT get an email for free drinks.

i am in top ten for round 8...see what develops

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philtheturk56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2018 at 9:27am
The Scarlet predictor app, now shows in prizes, free tickets for top player each round, how do we claim them!!!
multinational View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote multinational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2018 at 12:29pm
It’s a con imo. Never met anyone who got any prizes at all
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philtheturk56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2019 at 1:06pm
I ask again, has ANYONE within the top 10 managed to clain a prize advertised, drinks, match tickets!!!
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote multinational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2019 at 5:11pm
I did warn you!
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philtheturk56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2019 at 5:46pm
can anyone indicate on here, if you have been within the top ten rankings on a round by round (week by week) of the Scarlet predictor app.

i want to see a response if possible??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philtheturk56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2019 at 6:54pm
Well i have finally had my just rewards for being within the top 10 & more importantly being first, i have had my tickets!

So multinational, it is not a con, it is called persistence!! 
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote multinational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2019 at 9:41pm
Well done you!

I won the entire competition last year and got absolutely nowt!

I should have had you as my legal counsel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic