Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > EVENTS AT Y PARC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets end of season gala dinner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't blink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scarlets end of season gala dinner
    Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:55am
End of Season Dinner

The Scarlets will hold a celebration of the region's best and brightest talents at an End of Season Gala Dinner on Saturday 27th April, 2013.
The evening will be a celebration of some of the best moments of the season and the brightest young talents within the region and will be held at the Delme Thomas Centre, Parc y Scarlets on Saturday 27th April.

For only £45 per person (including VAT) you can enjoy an evening with the region's stars. Your End of Season Gala Dinner package includes a delicious three course meal, awards ceremony to celebrate Try of the Season, Young Player of the Season and Players Player of the Season. There'll also be a special guest from the world of sport and an after dinner comedian.

For more information or to purchase tickets please contact Julie on 01554 783940 or emailjuliedavid@scarlets.co.ukfor a booking form.

Sponsored Links

Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2013 at 1:14pm
Strange date this one, a week before our last game of the normal season.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2013 at 1:18pm
Perhaps to whip some enthusiasm for a big crowd v Treviso as we press for the play-offs.
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
cew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2013 at 5:29pm
I haven't posted for a while not even made a home game this season my mothers health is not good at the moment and when i am not at work my fiance and myself are doing things for her . I am able to make the gala dinner but my fiance is on a course in Bristol  so cant make.  I would like to catch up on all things Scarlet and whats going on at the parc . Any members attending please let me know it would be great to get a beer or two and like i said catch up with whats going on . Cheers gents Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic