Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets fans call !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scarlets fans call !
    Posted: 07 February 2019 at 9:38pm

A call to all Scarlets supporters who live in the Llanelli area, starting tomorrow night the RFC start a run of fixtures that are important as any in the Clubs history ,if our great club is relegated I fear for its very existence so lets get as many Turks down the Parc for the game against Carmarthen Quins tomorrow night .
   When you consider that eleven of the thirty nine man  current Welsh Squad started there senior rugby career at Llanelli RFC and all the players developed for the Scarlets by the semi pro teams alongside Carmarthen Quins and Llandovery, it is of the utmost importance that the RFC remain in the Welsh Premiership .

Its great to see the likes of Morgan Williams,Corey Baldwin and Rhys Fawcett in the starting XV and Nathan Hart and Joe Miles back fit,so no live television rugby tomorrow get down and lend your support to the RFC .

Edited by 157cb - 07 February 2019 at 9:57pm
Sponsored Links

Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2019 at 10:19pm
Hoping for a big turnout from your great rallying cry, Mark.

Hoping even more for a home win.

We are not travelling this weekend, so will await news on here.
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2019 at 10:39pm
Well said Mark 👍 Some huge games ahead starting on Friday night.

Edited by reesytheexile - 07 February 2019 at 10:51pm
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2019 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Hoping for a big turnout from your great rallying cry, Mark.

Hoping even more for a home win.

We are not travelling this weekend, so will await news on here.

We shall be Tweeting score Steve.
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2019 at 1:21pm
I do think some thought ought to be given to relegation as it affects feeder clubs to the regions... as we know, players who turn out for such clubs may be called away to the regions in an injury crisis... it's tricky, as it could look unfair on the 'other' clubs if these teams were protected, but maybe worth pushing as a point for the future... (all this assuming I have not totally got the wrong end of the stick, which is possible as I don't know enough about the ins and outs at this level). 

(In passing - the Bristol supremo is trying to have relegation from the English Prem. eliminated.)
I share no-one's ideas. I have my own.
(Ivan Turgenev)
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2019 at 5:17pm
ko time?
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2019 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

ko time?

LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2019 at 9:20pm
Llanelli won 18.12.
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2019 at 11:56am
Originally posted by LLANDRE LLANDRE wrote:

Llanelli won 18.12.

Thumbs Up
I share no-one's ideas. I have my own.
(Ivan Turgenev)
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2019 at 5:49pm
Brilliant win Llanelli RFC, lets hope for more wins to keep us safe from relegation!! Thumbs UpSmile
"YMA O HYD"
ewbank2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewbank2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2019 at 6:06pm
Awesome win. Big fixtures coming up
Scarlets am Byth
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2019 at 11:46am
Was there many there watching the RFC Friday?
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2019 at 2:08pm
Not bad turnout and the weather was rather grim -should be good turn out for Saturday at home v Bargoed at 2.30pm and the Scarlets game on Big Screen afterwards in the Quinnell.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic