Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets team to face Glasgow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2018 at 4:14pm
whos the reserve fly half
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2018 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Why Why wrote:

Very strong side great to see Tom Phillips on bench.

Pleased for Tom who had good game for the RFC last Saturday in North Wales and who looks more bulked up these days so his out of action injury time has been usefully applied !
ScarletBear View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2018 at 4:24pm
Lewis Rawlins' first outing since injury I believe.
Scarlets before Wales
trident View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2018 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Asquith I’d guess
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2018 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by trident trident wrote:

Asquith I’d guess

SHC I'd guess.
rygbi11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rygbi11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2018 at 4:43pm

Asquith I’d guess

Hidalgo-Clyne, Asquith and Blommetjies can all play at fly half I believe.
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2018 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by rygbi11 rygbi11 wrote:

Asquith I’d guess

Let's hope Rhys can last for 79 minutes then.🤔
Keep the faith
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2018 at 5:22pm
I'm pleased - team same as mine except for Davis in and Rawlins benched (I had them other way round). Good to see Phillips back on the bench - didn't see that coming. I also expected Dan Jones to be on the bench rather than Blommentjies.

Seems like a strong enough team, if they play up to their potential - but it's never easy in Scotland, so we'll see.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2018 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by rygbi11 rygbi11 wrote:

Asquith I’d guess

confusing choice eh....Id guess SHC or asquith
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2018 at 6:09pm

Scarlets away form been poor this season but Glasgow only lost 11 games at Scotstoun and 4 have been to the Scarlets,I expect a strong performance and a good away win tomorrow night .
townboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote townboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2018 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

I'm pleased - team same as mine except for Davis in and Rawlins benched (I had them other way round). Good to see Phillips back on the bench - didn't see that coming. I also expected Dan Jones to be on the bench rather than Blommentjies.

Seems like a strong enough team, if they play up to their potential - but it's never easy in Scotland, so we'll see.
Dan's hamstring has been playing up all week and hasn't been risked,spoke to his dad and he said Dan felt it playing up in the last 20 mins of the game last week..
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2018 at 7:56pm

you should say,that we should win tomorrow.in regards to the respective teams selections,however,i'm really uneasy about this game.our defence this season,away,has been nothing short of an embarrassement.we need to hit the ground running,and get an early score,put pressure on this inexperienced Glasgow team.far too many times,this season,we've been sleeping in the opening quarters of matches,before we wake up.needs to be addressed.

I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2018 at 9:01pm
Edinburgh 34-7 down at Munster. A win for us will see us 11pts ahead of Edinburgh, 12pts if we get a BP. 

They still have to come to PyS, so we can begin to cement at least 3rd place tomorrow. 

That's the incentive, let's go for it.
M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2018 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

Edinburgh 34-7 down at Munster. A win for us will see us 11pts ahead of Edinburgh, 12pts if we get a BP. 

They still have to come to PyS, so we can begin to cement at least 3rd place tomorrow. 

That's the incentive, let's go for it.

Yes, we need to turn around our away performances this season, which have been well under par for us. It will be tough but we are capable of getting that win.
surfing-mtber View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfing-mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2018 at 9:54pm
I see that the Warriors have had a little dig at us on Twitter! Posted an image of a recent ground keeping award along with a 'welcome to the Scarlets' message. Pin it up in the changing room.
Joshua24:15
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2018 at 3:43am
That’s the stuff.

Think we will do well tonight.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic