Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets team vs Benetton Treviso (a)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran
Young Munster 2004 - Neyland RFC Tour

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PritchyTheScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scarlets team vs Benetton Treviso (a)
    Posted: 30 September 2016 at 2:46pm
Scarlets                                                              Benetton Treviso                                   

15. Liam Williams                                                15. Jayden Hayward
14. DTH van der Merwe                                       14. Angelo Esposito
13. Hadleigh Parkes                                             13. Tommaso Benvenuti
12. Scott Williams                                                12. Alberto Sgarbi
11. Steffan Evans                                                11. Luke McLean
10. Rhys Patchell                                                 10. Tommaso Allan
9. Gareth Davies                                                   9. Giorgio Bronzini

1. Wyn Jones                                                        1. Alberto de Marchi
2. Ken Owens                                                        2. Ornel Gega
3. Samson Lee                                                      3. Simone Ferrari
4. Lewis Rawlins                                                    4. Marco Fuser
5. David Bulbring                                                   5. Filo Paulo
6. Aaron Shingler                                                   6. Francesco Minto
7. James Davies                                                     7. Dean Budd
8. John Barclay                                                      8. Braam Steyn

Replacements                                                       Replacements 

16. Ryan Elias                                                       16. Luca Bigi
17. Luke Garrett                                                   17. Matteo Zanusso
18. Werner Kruger                                                18. Cherif Traore'
19. Rynier Bernardo                                              19. Filippo Gerosa
20. Morgan Allen                                                   20. Marco Lazzaroni
21. Aled Davies                                                     21. Tito Tebaldi
22. Aled Thomas                                                   22. Ian McKinley
23. Steffan Hughes                                               23. Andrea Buondonno

Edited by PritchyTheScarlet - 30 September 2016 at 2:50pm
In the wake of what’s behind you let your rugby dreams remind you that your future starts tomorrow and your best is yet to come.

Sponsored Links

aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2016 at 2:50pm
Treviso are always tough at home - that looks like a solid team, but is Jake injured? I'm a bit out of touch...

Otherwise, good to see Samson and DTH back and Morgan Allen on the bench. We can win this so long as we play sensibly and don't throw away points.
I share no-one's ideas. I have my own.
(Ivan Turgenev)
PritchyTheScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Young Munster 2004 - Neyland RFC Tour

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PritchyTheScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2016 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Treviso are always tough at home - that looks like a solid team, but is Jake injured? I'm a bit out of touch...

Otherwise, good to see Samson and DTH back and Morgan Allen on the bench. We can win this so long as we play sensibly and don't throw away points.

I'm pretty sure that Jake and Foxy have both been rested in line with their NDC agreements.
In the wake of what’s behind you let your rugby dreams remind you that your future starts tomorrow and your best is yet to come.

aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2016 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by PritchyTheScarlet PritchyTheScarlet wrote:

Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

I'm pretty sure that Jake and Foxy have both been rested in line with their NDC agreements.

OK, thanks - that could well be the explanation.
I share no-one's ideas. I have my own.
(Ivan Turgenev)
SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2016 at 12:49am
Heavy forward bench! Rawlins is going to have to work his arse off in the tight.
Good to see Samson back, also someone wind up Filo Paulo that's a guaramteed yellow for them there.
Tito Tebaldi there's a blast from the past!
knutsfordlion View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knutsfordlion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2016 at 6:35am
Still no Emyr on the bench?

Why is it taking so long to get him back into the 23?

He is so dynamic, especially in defence, and we could do with that experience coming on to make an impact!
Page the oracle
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2016 at 7:08am
These games in Italy always give me the dibbles.

And I don't mean the policeman on Top Cat.

scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2016 at 7:58am
Originally posted by knutsfordlion knutsfordlion wrote:

Still no Emyr on the bench?

Why is it taking so long to get him back into the 23?

He is so dynamic, especially in defence, and we could do with that experience coming on to make an impact!
Maybe Ryan Elias is just a better player than him?
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2016 at 8:24am
Emyr is just managing his shoulder back to play with care...
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2016 at 9:01am
Glad to hear we are not rushing Emyr.

It's a pleasantly dry day in Treviso. Early mist due to give way to sunny intervals all afternoon.

Rain is forecast to arrive at midnight and hose it down for the next many hours. Just have to hope it doesn't turn up early.
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
Mr Ian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2016 at 9:07am
It's a nice sunny day in Italy, perfect for glorify a win!!
Im leaving Florence and hope to be at stadium for 6.30...see you later anf go Scarlets!!!
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2016 at 9:40am
Pace yourselves boys..9pm kick off...I'd be trollied by then of course.
Mogwen View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2016 at 10:16am
Emyr still unavailable according to the papers
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2016 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

7pm in UK Cen, surely? 8pm local time

Edited by Wasp - 01 October 2016 at 10:26am
We're still still here!
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2016 at 10:35am
I'm expecting a big score from us here bois. We seriously need to start clicking. The Drags weren't great last night but they showed a lot of guts and some decent defence. It won't be a walkover next week.
We're still still here!
Exkixu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exkixu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2016 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

7pm in UK Cen, surely? 8pm local time

Ooops I had this one down as 18:00 kick off UK time
1 Xavier Rush   2 Rhys Priestland   3 David Lyons   Cardiff Blues - Scarlets, 26/09/09      

More carries than any of our forwards. Priestland Fan Club Proud Member
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic