Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets team vs. Leinster (h)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2018 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Originally posted by Ffidel Bennett Ffidel Bennett wrote:

I don't suppose we could put out a much stronger side in the circumstances but along with Leinster's greater experience and Nigel at ref smarting from accusations of bias against England I think we will do very well to win this. I would have started with Gardiner and hopefully they will swap Boyde and MacLeod around as needs be.

Wayne doesn't seem to want to put Simon on for more than 10-15 mins. He is a destructive scrummager though when gets on -which may be crucial

I'm a huge Gardiner fan but he is no starting prop. His weight is deliberately designed to destroy scrums in the last 20. Kruger was huge last time out and one of best ball carriers. Scarlets can win this and I think Varndell will score. Never underestimate the power of the west magic.
Sponsored Links

Sosban bach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sosban bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2018 at 6:52pm
There wasn't a huge amount of confidence v Ulster but look how the boys turned out second half, it's home boys we can do it. Need to hit Lowe early don't give him time on that ball!
whataguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whataguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2018 at 10:14pm
3/1 at home - a team who has made Parc-Y-Scarlets a Fortress...
Let's do the usual business,then...
whataguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whataguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2018 at 10:19pm
Mr Pivac was a gift from our Father!
Matthew Cardey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matthew Cardey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2018 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by SospanMawr SospanMawr wrote:

Going to take a huge effort to get anything out of this game, we need to be as switched on as we were vs Ulster!
Our pack is very good but so is theirs, their backline is very experienced in comparison to ours; however don't know how much quality is there outside of Lowe.

Its going to take a huge effort from them to beat us at pys! People on here hyping leinster up, they are always a great team but so are we! any slight advantage they have in the backs id say we have a stronger pack.

Buzzing for the game!
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 12:07am
Heavy rain forecast tomorrow and windy ! 😕
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Dafen Boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafen Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 2:05am

Inside and out...Wink
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 8:42am
I think we need to carry on where we left off against Ulster - bossing the front 5. We are more than capable of winning that battle & then its down to 9/10 to control things. Both sides have excellent back rows but our front 5 have the edge in my eyes. Emyr, Rawlins & Gardiner can make a difference from the bench. Win by 8 points will do me!!!!
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 8:44am
Is this on the tellybox anywhere? Was hoping to come up but my son has a birthday party until 8 CryCry

Edited by Fscarlet - 09 March 2018 at 8:44am
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 8:47am
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Is this on the tellybox anywhere? Was hoping to come up but my son has a birthday party until 8 CryCry
Sky Sports Action, you wrote it in the first post mun Wink

Edited by minded - 09 March 2018 at 8:47am
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 8:50am
Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Sky Sports Action, you wrote it in the first post mun Wink

Silly me, how could I forget! LOLLOLLOL
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 9:51am

That arguably suits the Scarlets more
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 10:58am
How can Nigel be allowed to ref when his nephew is playing for us. It's a no win situation for Nigel and for the Scarlets. Lienster will accuse him of bias and we suspect he will over compensate in Lienster's favour. What a stupid appointment.
Keep the faith
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 11:01am
They could swap Nigel Owens and Ben Whitehouse ?

Edited by ap sior - 09 March 2018 at 11:02am
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 11:02am
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

They could swap Nigel Owens and Ben Whitehouse ?

God no!!!!
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 11:05am
If a similar appointment happened to us when we were involved in an away fixture in Ireland this Forum would go into meltdown !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic