Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets team vs. Munster (Pro12 Final!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote najbritcol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 1:54pm
Why couldn't they put Aled Davies instead of Jonathan Evans on the bench so the latter could go to his stag do?  And why no substitute fly-half again?  Otherwise, a pretty good selection.
Sponsored Links

matt_george View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote matt_george Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by najbritcol najbritcol wrote:

Why couldn't they put Aled Davies instead of Jonathan Evans on the bench so the latter could go to his stag do?  And why no substitute fly-half again?  Otherwise, a pretty good selection.

To be fair, I'd happily miss the start of my stag do if it meant playing in the Pro12 final! With any luck he can catch up with his mates and show off his winners meda1 Smile
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 2:20pm

You're being silly now. End of season bladdering or play in the Pro 12 Final. Jon would be longing to play. He will get out there a day later hopefully a happy man Embarrassed
Dafen Boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafen Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 2:21pm

Maybe as this is the most important game for the Scarlets in the last 10 years?  This is professional rugby, it isn't your Ospreys.Wink
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 2:31pm

maybe because we are a professional outfit and have gone for what the coaches consider to be the best chance of winning,this is their job not a jog round the rec on a Saturday afternoon.Confused
mammamammon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mammamammon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 2:55pm
Only concern for me is Stander. Having a great season and can make some yards.

I'm sure we'll have a plan to bring him down watch all the other Munster forwards pile in whilst we stand back and take up position.

Cant wait.
mammamammon

www.hopemalawiuk.com
Matthew Cardey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matthew Cardey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 4:08pm
Interesting they have picked saili in the center ahead of taute. Shows they are keen for an attacking game. Hope to see another few sexy scarlets tries and an historic win.
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Matthew Cardey Matthew Cardey wrote:

Interesting they have picked saili in the center ahead of taute. Shows they are keen for an attacking game. Hope to see another few sexy scarlets tries and an historic win.

He's a great momentum player: puts in some bug hits and powerful breaks. Other players and the crowd feed off the energy. Reminded me a bit of Sal, one of my all-time favourite Scarlets players!
ScarletSpiderman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletSpiderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

Originally posted by Matthew Cardey Matthew Cardey wrote:

He's a great momentum player: puts in some bug hits and powerful breaks. Other players and the crowd feed off the energy. Reminded me a bit of Sal, one of my all-time favourite Scarlets players!

You're right he is quite a bit like him. Hopefully he has one of Finau's flaws too, and will be going out to prove hes the toughest centre out there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic