Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scrum five

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scrum five
    Posted: 19 March 2017 at 7:30pm
The programme is an absolute joke. How can you have a panel made up of Shane Williams, Adam jones,james hook and peter Jackson. Talk about bias to one region. At no point was it mentioned about how poor dan biggar has been or anyone else for that matter. But there again you can't slay your mates off. Sean Holley also thinks ken Owens might have a chance of getting on the lions tour along with dan bigger. Unbelievable.
I'm sick of it
Sponsored Links

ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2017 at 8:23pm
peter Jackson is a breath of fresh air on scrum v and he doesn't play for any region adam jones is with quins and furthermore they were reporting on international rugby not regional.
Mogwen View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2017 at 9:07pm
But apart from Dillon Lewis, all they mentioned were osprey players as outside bets for the wales tour. Shane Williams is a joke as a commentator. Yes he did well but believe me, hes lacking common sense. James hook... we'll say no more and Adam jonesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Peter Jackson is a straight talker. Joke of a show, more of a "reality show" feel to it rather than a discussion programme
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2017 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Mogwen Mogwen wrote:

But apart from Dillon Lewis, all they mentioned were osprey players as outside bets for the wales tour. Shane Williams is a joke as a commentator. Yes he did well but believe me, hes lacking common sense. James hook... we'll say no more and Adam jonesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Peter Jackson is a straight talker. Joke of a show, more of a "reality show" feel to it rather than a discussion programme

As usual on the beeb everyone is too scared too offer an opinion and everyone is trying to show themselves as the most magnaimous and "nicest" person in the room. Nicest meaning avoiding giving a real opinion. Heaven forbid anyone dare look like a bad loser lol... Did anyone ask why the doctor was allowed on the field and why did the ref ask seem to suggest to him that the player may need a head examination just moments after the player had told him he was fine? Wasnt it for the french to say that to the ref rather than the ref put it into the french doctors mind? No one mentioned the advantage law either, exactly how long does advantage go on for? is it 20 minutes until they score? what were the penalties for? 

I did feel jackson was the best pundit by far, he was balanced in much of what he said , in particular that foxy should have been carded. 
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
lab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 10:26pm
I only record it now watch the highlights ans skip the BS talk
lan ar bar,S10
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 11:13pm
It's all pathetically 'blokey'. Great players but not a great amount of grey matter between the two ears tbh.

Peter Jackson is utterly refreshing being articulate and reasoned in putting forward his opinions. A class above the rest to be honest. Jiffy was off sick I assume having lost his voice ( quite pleasing in that sense some might say? ) LOL

PS on the fashion front how much longer is rugby family legend Sara Easterbys "natural hair" going to grow -any bets for it reaching her toes in next 12 months. Come on Sara - chop it off I suggest or get the extensions off. It's so distracting - especially to Nugget and Alfie who are so jealous! There.. I have said it I am a hairist !  Tongue

Edited by reesytheexile - 21 March 2017 at 7:52am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic