Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Season tickets are on their way

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2017 at 6:40am
Still not arrived in Kenya. I've gone medieval with the girl on the phone.
Sponsored Links

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2017 at 9:40am
Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

I've got a season ticket for N1. According to the online system the block is completely sold out but if you hover the cursor above it says there are 50 seats available. That's why I never base the attendance on the online ticketing. It's not accurate.

It doesn't say the block is sold out, it says the block has 152 seats available...

Go into the choose your seat option. Also when I phoned to buy another town end season ticket i was told they'd sold out.

I've gone in to choose my own seat and there are 152 green seats available, as per the hovering...

I mean N1 on the left which are all red. If you go to buy tickets there there's some available.
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2017 at 9:41am

Judging by seats available, it's somewhere around 6400 attending in north and south stands. No way of really calculating the west.
Up to about 7000 this morning.
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2017 at 9:48am

I've got a season ticket for N1. According to the online system the block is completely sold out but if you hover the cursor above it says there are 50 seats available. That's why I never base the attendance on the online ticketing. It's not accurate.

It doesn't say the block is sold out, it says the block has 152 seats available...

Go into the choose your seat option. Also when I phoned to buy another town end season ticket i was told they'd sold out.

I've gone in to choose my own seat and there are 152 green seats available, as per the hovering...

I mean N1 on the left which are all red. If you go to buy tickets there there's some available.
That whole left side of the stairway in N1 is the town end ST's, if there are still some available why did you say two pages back that you couldn't buy another as they were sold out?
cymru2006 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cymru2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2017 at 10:37am
so can anyone advise what the full list of benefits are for season ticket holders?, previous years weve had discounts at Frankie and bennys, discount off folly farm etc. As far as I can see there is no info this year
everlasting ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2017 at 11:31am

That whole left side of the stairway in N1 is the town end ST's, if there are still some available why did you say two pages back that you couldn't buy another as they were sold out?

Because when I asked if there were anymore town end season tickets left I was told they'd sold out.

Anyway, moving on........
comeonmybabies View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote comeonmybabies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2017 at 1:25pm
So has anyone managed to confirm if there are a list of discounts for season ticket holders as there have been in previous seasons? Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic