Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Side v Ulster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackwoodScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by philturk philturk wrote:

Again a Delaney team that makes no sense

Where’s Prydie or Rogers, surely they are a better option than Angus out of position at 15 ?

For me Morgan Jones and Jac Price are our future, why are they not playing ?

Is Dan Davies fit ?

I’m still not seeing that Kalamafoni offers anything, to me he plays like Cassiem if Cassiem was drunk, overweight and 55years old

Don't drink and type
If it bleeds we can can kill it
Sponsored Links

ScarletBear View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Bench is :

16. Daf 17. Price 18. Werner 19. Jac Price 20. Casseim 21. Homer 22. Costellow 23. Tyler.

Note Morgan Jones in isolation due to track and trace contact. 

Cassiem cant even get a start in our 2nd team. He cant be thrilled.

What is the Dan Davies situation? Is he fit?
Scarlets before Wales
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

Originally posted by Jones2004 Jones2004 wrote:

What’s the odds on our full front row being replaced around the 50 minute mark and Tyler coming on for Asquith around 10 minutes later?!!

The substitutions seem planned before ko, personally the likes of Asquith, Rob and Javan should be going the distance .
You never get props going the distance in professional rugby. It would be almost irresponsible to kee
   p them on for 80 minutes.

Sebastian his a lot fitter than he looks,Werner been a great servant but time as caught up with him ,as it does with all players .

Strange not to see Prydie at 15, and possibly Tom Rogers in Squad . It's brilliant to see Sam Costelow in squad though .
philturk View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philturk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 7:18pm
@captain 

Your passive aggressive response suggests that you are clearly a virgin 

I guess we aren’t discussing rugby but instead making random derogatory comments 

Edited by philturk - 21 November 2020 at 7:20pm
Captain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Captain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 7:43pm

@captain 

I guess we aren’t discussing rugby but instead making random derogatory comments 

Ha ha. I have really hit a nerve, you really think your a big man don’t you. Only directing your comments to me when loads have pointing to the fact your wrong in your own comments.  If you want to know my true feelings I will put it straight. 

You are not a fan your a wum. 

Stick to suck your thumb, because you clearly know nothing about rugby. 

Edited by Captain - 21 November 2020 at 7:47pm
ChrisX View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 7:54pm
Team Wales just broken another 2 Scarlets, hope Liam & JMac not long terms
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Captain Captain wrote:

@captain 

Ha ha. I have really hit a nerve, you really think your a big man don’t you. Only directing your comments to me when loads have pointing to the fact your wrong in your own comments.  If you want to know my true feelings I will put it straight. 

You are not a fan your a wum. 

Stick to suck your thumb, because you clearly know nothing about rugby. 

You can tell results and style are causes for concern on here when we have outbreaks of taking things personally and keyboards go into overdrive.

Here’s hoping a hugely unexpected away win in the last Sunday game brings peace and happiness, as well as the league points our way.
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 8:49pm
We will play well tomorrow night. Mark my words
We're still still here!
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

We will play well tomorrow night. Mark my words
If you feel, in you bones or wherever, the same as last week, Ladram will be piling on irrespective of how good he thinks his horses will be looking on Monday morning.

Metaphorically, maybe Wink
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by ChrisX ChrisX wrote:

Liam had to have 15 stitches on his lip having taken a boot to the mouth 
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
ScarletBear View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2020 at 12:50am

Sebastian his a lot fitter than he looks

That is very evident LOLLOL. Just is it a case of he looks very unfit and has modest fitness, or looks moderately fit and has high fitness levels. I cant quite workout why he cant shift the lard though. Regardless, he has developed over the years into a decent pro prop. I hope he can continue his ascent for the next few years still.
Scarlets before Wales
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2020 at 5:51am

Paying a price for such a high proportion of Scarlets in the squad I guess.

Jonny popped a rib cartilage, which apparently he did in the build up to the game and then did it again in the game, much worse than the first time I suspect.

Stitches will likely keep Sanjay out of the England game, just because of where it is ( mouth).

When I read a player of Foxy's status is working hard to be fit, it's a signal to me that he isn't going to be. I just hope he's able to be fit for selection for our Euro games.

We know Ken and Shings will likely miss those games.

It's Wales season.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2020 at 7:55am
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Paying a price for such a high proportion of Scarlets in the squad I guess.

Jonny popped a rib cartilage, which apparently he did in the build up to the game and then did it again in the game, much worse than the first time I suspect.

Stitches will likely keep Sanjay out of the England game, just because of where it is ( mouth).

When I read a player of Foxy's status is working hard to be fit, it's a signal to me that he isn't going to be. I just hope he's able to be fit for selection for our Euro games.

We know Ken and Shings will likely miss those games.

It's Wales season.
i did that years ago hitting a 3 wood in golf,very painful,i know sanjay wasn't passing the ball to the wingers but bit harsh kicking him in the mouthWinkLOL
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2020 at 7:58am
Originally posted by ScarletBear ScarletBear wrote:

That is very evident LOLLOL. Just is it a case of he looks very unfit and has modest fitness, or looks moderately fit and has high fitness levels. I cant quite workout why he cant shift the lard though. Regardless, he has developed over the years into a decent pro prop. I hope he can continue his ascent for the next few years still.
pete the meat was hardly a vision of fitness but by god he could scrummage.
Rochester100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rochester100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2020 at 8:58am
lolll he was poor 
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2020 at 8:59am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by ScarletBear ScarletBear wrote:

pete the meat was hardly a vision of fitness but by god he could scrummage.

Same could be said about Simon Gardiner. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic