Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SUPPORTERS TRUST NEWS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Supporters Trust - Any News ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't blink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Supporters Trust - Any News ?
    Posted: 28 June 2006 at 5:12pm

any update on this? read this article about swansea city cupporters trust and it's very interesting to see how big it can get and the advantages it gives

LINK

Sponsored Links

CRYS16 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRYS16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 5:51pm

Here's a quick up date for you.

A group of us have now been meeting up quite regular since mid march.

Initially we met up with the chairman of the Cardiff Blues Supporters Trust www.calltoarms.co.uk

We then had email contact with the chairman of Bristol Rugby Supporters Trust. http://www.brist.org.uk/index.php

At this point we sent an email to the club letting them know our intention to setup a trust. This was sent to Stuart Gallacher, Huw Evans, Joanna Masters, Gareth Jenkins and Ray Gravell.

Last month we met up with Stuart Gallacher and discussed our plans, etc.

and last weekend some of us met up with Richard Lillicrap from Supporters Direct. http://www.supporters-direct.org

So whats our current plans.... We are hoping to write to the current members inviting them to an open evening in the early part of next season.

for any queries about the supporters trust, you can email us on supporterstrust@scarletfever.org

Edited by SupportersTrust
s.pimpernel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by SupportersTrust SupportersTrust wrote:

Here's a quick up date for you.

A group of us have now been meeting up quite regular since mid march.

Initially we met up with the chairman of the Cardiff Blues Supporters Trust www.calltoarms.co.uk

We then had email contact with the chairman of Bristol Rugby Supporters Trust. http://www.brist.org.uk/index.php

At this point we sent an email to the club letting them know our intention to setup a trust. This was sent to Stuart Gallacher, Huw Evans, Joanna Masters, Gareth Jenkins and Ray Gravell.

Last month we met up with Stuart Gallacher and discussed our plans, etc.

and last weekend some of us met up with Richard Lillicrap from Supporters Direct. http://www.supporters-direct.org

So whats our current plans.... We are hoping to write to the current members inviting them to an open evening in the early part of next season.

for any queries about the supporters trust, you can email us on supporterstrust@scarletfever.org

Who does "a group of us" refer to?

In Pivac we trust
CRYS16 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRYS16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by s.pimpernel s.pimpernel wrote:

People who said they could make the original meeting and a few others who have volunteered their services since.

Not sure if I am allowed to say who without their permission.

Theres about 9-10 of us.

edit. sorry, not trying to be vague or hide anything. Just unsure whether to relase everyones usernames or real names if not on the forum.

Edited by SupportersTrust
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 6:17pm

People who said they could make the original meeting and a few others who have volunteered their services since.

Theres about 9-10 of us.

edit. sorry, not trying to be vague or hide anything. Just unsure whether to relase everyones usernames or real names if not on the forum.

Just asking thats all. The meeting I was aware of was the initial one on 1st February. There has been no news since but those involved have obviously been very busy.

So what is Stuart Gallchers take on it? What is Huw Evans take on it? etc, etc?

Edited by s.pimpernel
In Pivac we trust
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't blink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 6:20pm
you mentioned inviting the current members to an open evening. did we need to leave our names to be registered as members? as a member do you mean people who are actively involved in it or those who will be interested in being a member of the trust if it get's going? i can't recollect that. i'm all for it and hope it happens

Edited by Quagmire
Vulcan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 8:30pm

Theres about 9-10 of us.

Just asking thats all. The meeting I was aware of was the initial one on 1st February. There has been no news since but those involved have obviously been very busy.

So why do you ask that I wonder.

Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by Vulcan Vulcan wrote:

Theres about 9-10 of us.

What the hell are you on about?

In Pivac we trust
Vulcan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 8:49pm

Theres about 9-10 of us.

oops sorry SP I forgot I'm not allowed to ask you a question.

ursamajor View Drop Down
Founder
Founder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ursamajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 8:59pm

Theres about 9-10 of us.

Both very positive.
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 9:05pm

Theres about 9-10 of us.

Whats the point in sending me a pm if you put your question on here? I post a question and I`m basically interogated as to why I`m asking it in the first place. As I`ve said, I`m just wondering how they are getting on. There`s obviously been lots of activity and I`m interested as to the views of messrs Gallacher & Evans, how far forward "they" are, etc, etc.

In Pivac we trust
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by ursamajor ursamajor wrote:

Theres about 9-10 of us.

Both very positive.

Good. So whats the next step?

In Pivac we trust
Vulcan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 9:14pm

Theres about 9-10 of us.

Whats the point in sending me a pm if you put your question on here? I post a question and I`m basically interogated as to why I`m asking it in the first place. As I`ve said, I`m just wondering how they are getting on. There`s obviously been lots of activity and I`m interested as to the views of messrs Gallacher & Evans, how far forward "they" are, etc, etc.

Interogated?  SP if I was interrogating you you'd know the meaning of the word.

Vulcan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 9:20pm

Theres about 9-10 of us.

I suppoase I send you a pm becaause its the only way I get a civil answer from you.

westwalesdragon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westwalesdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 9:26pm
Doesn't this topic area say 'Scarlets General'?  Didn't realise it actually says 'Petty bickering General'!!!
WestWalesDragon

Vulcan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 9:51pm

Originally posted by westwalesdragon westwalesdragon wrote:

Doesn't this topic area say 'Scarlets General'?  Didn't realise it actually says 'Petty bickering General'!!!

Now its you on the bandwagon?

Mods open a new one of [beep]ging off

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic