Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Team for Bath

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2017 at 7:23am
Originally posted by judith judith wrote:

Nice article/interview with Foxy ahead of tomorrow's match:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/oct/19/jonathan-davies-scarlets-lay-down-marker-champions-cup-bath

(Sorry as usual, admins!)

Am coming down for this match so I fully expect us to win. Will Boyde will take his shirt off to celebrate a tremendous victory and I will return home to north Wales a happy woman LOL

Link fixed.

I too, had intended to make the journey despite the late KO, until I was struck down Wednesday pm with a really nasty cough/sore throat (only slept 2h or less that night) and am still so rough that it'll be a struggle to even get out to a local pub with BT Sport!Cry

Edited by aber-fan - 20 October 2017 at 8:31am
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Sponsored Links

Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2017 at 8:40am
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/oct/19/jonathan-davies-scarlets-lay-down-marker-champions-cup-bath

Am coming down for this match so I fully expect us to win. Will Boyde will take his shirt off to celebrate a tremendous victory and I will return home to north Wales a happy woman LOL

Link fixed.

I too, had intended to make the journey despite the late KO, until I was struck down Wednesday pm with a really nasty cough/sore throat (only slept 2h or less that night) and am still so rough that it'll be a struggle to even get out to a local pub with BT Sport!Cry

Soldier on comrade!! Get yourself to the pub & have a port & brandy to clear it up!!
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2017 at 9:13am
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Link fixed.

Soldier on comrade!! Get yourself to the pub & have a port & brandy to clear it up!!

Well, I'd consider it except that the pub I'm thinking of - y Llew Du - is at the far end of town, so in my condition it'll be a car journey - non-drinking outing if I make it at all! The weather is hardly conducive to a 'constitutional'! So - cup of tea, if I get there...
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
judith View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote judith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2017 at 9:22am

Link fixed.

Sorry to hear that, brysia wella! Would have happily picked you up en-route if you were well enough (although you'd have to make your own way back as we're staying over!)
Ffidel Bennett View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ffidel Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2017 at 9:23am
Unfortunately I think tonight's game may well be decided by which side makes better use of the weather conditions, and I hope we'll be spending some time beforehand practising kicking (inside the ground).
surfing-mtber View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfing-mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2017 at 10:46am
Joshua24:15
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2017 at 11:44am
Not a pretty sight😟
Keep the faith
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2017 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by surfing-mtber surfing-mtber wrote:

Here's the weather update. Heavy rain and 38mph winds at 9pm:
http://www.metcheck.com/WEATHER/now_and_next.asp?zipcode=llanelli&locationID=57215&lat=51.7&lon=-4.2

It's interesting how weather forecast sites vary - the BBC certainly agree about heavy rain, though maybe easing towards the end, but wind speeds are listed at between 14-18mph. Let's hope they're right.
Ffidel Bennett View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ffidel Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2017 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by surfing-mtber surfing-mtber wrote:

Here's the weather update. Heavy rain and 38mph winds at 9pm:
http://www.metcheck.com/WEATHER/now_and_next.asp?zipcode=llanelli&locationID=57215&lat=51.7&lon=-4.2
We'd better score our 4 tries before the last quarter then!
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2017 at 6:36pm
its torrential rain already 
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2017 at 6:47pm
derek the weatherman has failed us for the last time grrr Evil Smileback to the shipping forecastBig smile
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2017 at 6:49pm
Bath are without Louw, Dave Attwood, Ross Batty, Freddie Burns, Chris Cook, Tom Ellis, Matt Garvey, Shaun Knight, Kane Palma-Newport, Ben Tapuai, Henry Thomas and Jeff Williams.

were missing cubby barclay rob evs
Dafen Boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafen Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2017 at 2:37am
Aled should have been at 9 tonight
najbritcol View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote najbritcol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2017 at 5:57am
Originally posted by Dafen Boy Dafen Boy wrote:

Probably his poor first-half last week cost him selection.
Feverpitch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feverpitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2017 at 9:36am
Originally posted by najbritcol najbritcol wrote:

Originally posted by Dafen Boy Dafen Boy wrote:

Probably his poor first-half last week cost him selection.

And Johnny Evs is a better scrum half.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic