Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Team for Saints

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

How many going to CAP for the blues game? Tickets on terrace £13 on their website.

Just booked my Bus ticket Mark,are tickets same pirce on the night ?

We are all on the North Terrace ?

Im going and il go in morning to book my bus tickets. Im happy with North Terrace
Sponsored Links

157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 5:43pm

According to Radio Wales George Earle captain,Jordan Williams and Rob McCusker return and Kieran Hardy to make his debut at 18 on Friday night
Sosban bach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

I know its not a big competition but it would be great to win some silverware this season

But more of a chance now as the English clubs can't gain anything from winning it!
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 6:30pm

According to Radio Wales George Earle captain,Jordan Williams and Rob McCusker return and Kieran Hardy to make his debut at 18 on Friday night

Kieran hardy is playing,know anything about him mark?his grandfathers sister is one of our gang.
scarletabroad View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletabroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 6:39pm
Saints have been on my local news with Malinder saying they don't see it as a developer tournament but one for silver ware.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Kieran hardy is playing,know anything about him mark?his grandfathers sister is one of our gang.

Kieran his the son of Richard Hardy of Pontyberem ,I think he coaches up at the Drovers .Kieran as come through the Scarlets Academy as been playing for the Quins this season in League and BIC
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 6:58pm

Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Kieran his the son of Richard Hardy of Pontyberem ,I think he coaches up at the Drovers .Kieran as come through the Scarlets Academy as been playing for the Quins this season in League and BIC

cheers mark,
surfing-mtber View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfing-mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by scarletabroad scarletabroad wrote:

Saints have been on my local news with Malinder saying they don't see it as a developer tournament but one for silver ware.

Not surprised at this.  They absolutely smashed Saracens.  Could be a long night I fear.
Joshua24:15
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by surfing-mtber surfing-mtber wrote:

Not surprised at this.  They absolutely smashed Saracens.  Could be a long night I fear.

They beat Newcastle 37-23 and there hardly world beaters .

Scarlets are 12 games unbeaten at home, more of the same please ?

LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 8:53pm
Richard Hardy played for Tumble in the centre.
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 9:03pm
We had 18 players missing last week so can some mathematician on here tell me how many are missing this week please.
To be a Scarlet is as good as it gets
Mugwuffin View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mugwuffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by surfing-mtber surfing-mtber wrote:

They haven't played Saracens yet this season.

They beat Newcastle 37 - 22 at home last weekend in their LV= Cup opener.
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 11:38pm
Being unbeaten at home since January is a great achievement and one I hope we can keep intact after Friday . Just saying that when we build a bug match will add pressure to the visiting side and they will know how difficult it is to win at Parc y Scarlets before Stepping onto the field . Just like Munster when they had their superb unbeaten run in the Heineken at Thomand Park. It just provides extra pressure to the opposition knowing nobody has won there for so long
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2014 at 8:36am
anybody know what kind of team the saints will bring down on Friday? what was their starting 15 against Newcastle last week?
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2014 at 8:38am
went on the saints forum yesterday,apparently there's a few of their supporters not happy,that we're more or less putting a reserve team out on Friday.some say that we're surely breaking rules or something!!
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2014 at 8:49am
Originally posted by kcreg kcreg wrote:

went on the saints forum yesterday,apparently there's a few of their supporters not happy,that we're more or less putting a reserve team out on Friday.some say that we're surely breaking rules or something!!

They obviously dont understand our injury situation or the fact that we have quite a few on Wales duty.
Instead of bleating, they could do a little research on the internet.

The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic