Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thank you From team Coracle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Coracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you From team Coracle
    Posted: 29 May 2017 at 2:49pm
Good Evening just a short message to say thank you to all the supporters who travelled with us on Coracle Coaches over the past two weeks, you have been a credit to the Scarlet and as a Scarlets supporter it was agreat experience for us also to be involved.
Big thanks also to Nat who worked tirelessly through the week to make the trip happen
Hope to see you all soon
Kind Regards
Ken ( coracle Coaches)
Sponsored Links

157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 3:31pm
Thanks to Natalie,Ken at Coracle catches for 2 amazing weekends,the Final was up another level too anything I have ever known on my great Scarlets experiences !!!

A massive thanks to the Scarlets board,management team,amazing squad of players,going to be the first of many great occasions for this young squad !!! and last but not least the fantastic Scarlets supporters,we really are on a different level to any other!!!
racsjeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racsjeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 4:20pm
I agree with Mark. Exceptional last fortnight. I went to the semi final but missed the final because of circumstances, and had a great time. Cant wait for next season and I have a feeling we are going to see history being made again with this group of players.
j. colman.
scarlet157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlet157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 4:34pm
Stayed with a few others from Buses 4&5 at the Lemongrove B&B in Enniscorthy and had a great trip - well done to Natalie and the bus companies for getting it organised so well despite all the difficulties and short notice for organising accomodation
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 5:05pm
The whole mobilisation to get to Dublin was fantastic, heart-warming stuff.

Congrats to all.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic