Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The match

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The match
    Posted: 07 October 2018 at 9:15pm
Sponsored Links

PritchyTheScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Young Munster 2004 - Neyland RFC Tour

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PritchyTheScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2018 at 10:46pm
Any idea why Sean Holley is screaming all the time?
Scarlets: providers of the finest rugby since 1872.

mark in sydney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark in sydney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2018 at 7:08am
I am pretty sure Holley says "us" a few times when talking about the Jacks

The other issues I had was (apart from some very inconsistent reefing) was

1. don't think the  moaning about holding up / choke tackles were wrongly adjudicated as when the knee is down its a ruck and didn't appear to be too long before a knee was on the ground 

2. I always thought Tipuric was unlucky not to get more caps for Wales but in this game it was not only his clear infringements at the breakdowns  but his off the ball crap / silly stuff off the ball like pulling a shirt or blocking … not sure if this was just this game as don't watch the Jacks unless they play us 

A win against the Jacks is always good 
I was there ...one Tuesday when the All Blacks came (and lost)
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
SF's only officially endorsed pollster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2018 at 8:23am

Of all the Ospreys players Tipuric seems to be the one that gets the edgiest against us, must be really grinding on him that we've won 5 of the last 6 against them.

On the plus side he'll be able to get over it quickly as they've got huge games against high flying Pau and Worcester over the next few weeks.
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2018 at 8:27am
Whoever the co-commentator on Radio Wales was really did my head in. Tuned in on my way back from playing on Saturday & when Morgan scored for the Ospreys the co-commentator shouted "GET IN!!" as he crossed the line...
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2018 at 8:41am
Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

Of all the Ospreys players Tipuric seems to be the one that gets the edgiest against us, must be really grinding on him that we've won 5 of the last 6 against them.

On the plus side he'll be able to get over it quickly as they've got huge games against high flying Pau and Worcester over the next few weeks.

Who just beat Bristol 52-7!!
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2018 at 8:42am
FWIW, and from memory, I thought the S4C commentators were pretty fair.
I share no-one's ideas. I have my own.
(Ivan Turgenev)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic