Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login


This should be an interesting topic!

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Don't blink

Joined: 15 August 2004
Location: Pemberton
Status: Offline
Points: 20191
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This should be an interesting topic!
    Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:08pm
http://bit.ly/1a0o8bN


Comments (0)
LLANELLI people are Wales's most prolific porn watchers, according to an adult website.

Pornhub, one of the UK’s biggest porn websites, has revealed which towns and cities spend the most time visiting it.

It says people in Llanelli spend an average of 10 minutes 02 seconds on the website visiting 6.9 pages.

In comparison, people in Swansea spend an average of 9 minutes, 41 seconds on the site, and visit 6.88 pages and people in Cardiff spend an average of 9 minutes 36 seconds and visit 6.66 pages.

The figures for Neath were 9m 41s and 6.70 pages; Port Talbot’s were 9m 39s and 6.52; and Carmarthen’s were 9m 44s and 6.56.

It means people in Llanelli are this part of Wales’s most prolific porn watchers.

Llanelli's Sophie Dee entered the adult film industry in 2005, and has since appeared in over 450 movies.

In total there were 11 million visits to the site over the past 12 months, compared to the UK Government site which received 1.4million.

In Wales, the most popular search terms were lisa ann (an American porn actress) british and lesbian.

English people searched most for british, lisa ann, and lesbian, Scottish people searched for lisa ann, british, and another word we’d rather not mention here, and the Northern Irish searched for lisa ann, teacher and british.

Monday is the most popular day to access porn - and the same is true in many countries in the world, although Japanese people prefer to visit on a Saturday.

January sees the most porn searches, although Japan is once again different, with November the most popular month there, and March in Mexico.

But British people spend more time looking at porn on average than the rest of the world - 9m 42s compared to 8m 56s.

Americans, however, spend almost 11 minutes on the site during an average visit.



Read more: http://www.llanellistar.co.uk/Llanelli-people-Wales-s-prolific-porn-watchers/story-20414778-detail/story.html#ixzz2ppNrKHDY
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 10 November 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 13811
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:17pm
So people from Llanelli take the longest to empty their sacks then, well done lads, very well done.
Back to Top
The Brain View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 17 June 2013
Location: S10
Status: Offline
Points: 1405
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Brain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:06pm
What are the times/figures - per day or hour? Smile

If you cannot bite, never show your teeth.
Back to Top
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Don't blink

Joined: 15 August 2004
Location: Pemberton
Status: Offline
Points: 20191
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:30pm
Lisa Ann seems popular. Anyone know who she is?

For research purposes.
Back to Top
haydn_davies View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 10 April 2009
Location: Llanelli
Status: Offline
Points: 17680
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haydn_davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Lisa Ann seems popular. Anyone know who she is?

For research purposes.

You know the site, do a search.

For research purposes of course.

Either that or check in favourites.
Think, think, think - it's a thinking man's game!! - The Great Carwyn James.
Just for our SA friends - Weste is die beste!
Back to Top
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 06 August 2005
Location: Swansea
Status: Offline
Points: 11031
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

visiting 6.9 pages.

LOL
"We're thrown to the wolves in the minds of our enemies." - unknown philosopher.
Back to Top
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 12 April 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 11929
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:09pm
Not sure I want to spend a weekend in Paris with a bunch of perverts.
To be a Scarlet is as good as it gets
Back to Top
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 06 August 2005
Location: Swansea
Status: Offline
Points: 11031
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2014 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by bazlewis bazlewis wrote:

Not sure I want to spend a weekend in Paris with a bunch of perverts.

If you can't beat them,* join them Baz. Wink

*So to speak.
"We're thrown to the wolves in the minds of our enemies." - unknown philosopher.
Back to Top
Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar
Who are we?

Joined: 31 August 2004
Location: Lao People?s Dem. Rep.
Status: Offline
Points: 5359
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2014 at 8:49am
Originally posted by bazlewis bazlewis wrote:

Not sure I want to spend a weekend in Paris with a bunch of perverts.
 
Do you expect the French to move out just for your visit?
Back to Top
Dan the Drover View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 20 April 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 3671
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan the Drover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2014 at 11:32am
This could be something as innocent as average reading speed, couldn't it?  Wink
Back to Top
Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar
Who are we?

Joined: 31 August 2004
Location: Lao People?s Dem. Rep.
Status: Offline
Points: 5359
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2014 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Dan the Drover Dan the Drover wrote:

This could be something as innocent as average reading speed, couldn't it?  Wink
 
Evidently not: Smile   That's assuming that the following haven't just given up after the first syllable.
 
"In comparison, people in Swansea spend an average of 9 minutes, 41 seconds on the site, and visit 6.88 pages and people in Cardiff spend an average of 9 minutes 36 seconds and visit 6.66 pages.

The figures for Neath were 9m 41s and 6.70 pages; Port Talbot’s were 9m 39s and 6.52; and Carmarthen’s were 9m 44s and 6.56."
Back to Top
ScarletSpiderman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 20 August 2012
Location: Milford Haven
Status: Offline
Points: 2540
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletSpiderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2014 at 2:14pm
So does that mean Llanelli is full of ..........................
Back to Top
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Avatar

Joined: 20 September 2007
Location: Bonymaen
Status: Offline
Points: 47722
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Gary Coleman Gary Coleman wrote:

Originally posted by bazlewis bazlewis wrote:

Not sure I want to spend a weekend in Paris with a bunch of perverts.

 
Do you expect the French to move out just for your visit?



In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"        Roger going life is good.
Back to Top
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 17 January 2008
Location: Basingstoke
Status: Offline
Points: 17052
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2014 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by ScarletSpiderman ScarletSpiderman wrote:

So does that mean Llanelli is full of ..........................
......Spunk? certainly sounds like it Wink
Guinness Pro 12 Champions 2017...get in!
Back to Top
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 17 January 2008
Location: Basingstoke
Status: Offline
Points: 17052
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2014 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

http://bit.ly/1a0o8bN


Comments (0)
LLANELLI people are Wales's most prolific porn watchers, according to an adult website.

Pornhub, one of the UK’s biggest porn websites, has revealed which towns and cities spend the most time visiting it.

It says people in Llanelli spend an average of 10 minutes 02 seconds on the website visiting 6.9 pages.

In comparison, people in Swansea spend an average of 9 minutes, 41 seconds on the site, and visit 6.88 pages and people in Cardiff spend an average of 9 minutes 36 seconds and visit 6.66 pages.

The figures for Neath were 9m 41s and 6.70 pages; Port Talbot’s were 9m 39s and 6.52; and Carmarthen’s were 9m 44s and 6.56.

It means people in Llanelli are this part of Wales’s most prolific porn watchers.

Llanelli's Sophie Dee entered the adult film industry in 2005, and has since appeared in over 450 movies.

In total there were 11 million visits to the site over the past 12 months, compared to the UK Government site which received 1.4million.

In Wales, the most popular search terms were lisa ann (an American porn actress) british and lesbian.

English people searched most for british, lisa ann, and lesbian, Scottish people searched for lisa ann, british, and another word we’d rather not mention here, and the Northern Irish searched for lisa ann, teacher and british.

Monday is the most popular day to access porn - and the same is true in many countries in the world, although Japanese people prefer to visit on a Saturday.

January sees the most porn searches, although Japan is once again different, with November the most popular month there, and March in Mexico.

But British people spend more time looking at porn on average than the rest of the world - 9m 42s compared to 8m 56s.

Americans, however, spend almost 11 minutes on the site during an average visit.



Read more: http://www.llanellistar.co.uk/Llanelli-people-Wales-s-prolific-porn-watchers/story-20414778-detail/story.html#ixzz2ppNrKHDY
WTF PMSL!!!! LOLLOLLOLClapClapClap
Guinness Pro 12 Champions 2017...get in!
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.