Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > FOR SALE / WANTED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tickets to the Final

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeinsterMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tickets to the Final
    Posted: 23 April 2018 at 3:36pm
Hi Guys,

I was at the game on Saturday - sitting with a few of ye - the game was a surprise to me , I though it would be far closure.

But now to the point - I have just booked my flights to Bilbao ( why..... this venue...) - but am looking for x4 tickets. I am sure that if any Scarlets have spare tickets any of us would take them as there is a scramble on now among Leinster fans.

Note: Pints are promised from the four of us as an extra when you are back over for the Pro14 final :).

regards Marc

Sponsored Links

Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2018 at 3:40pm
Hi Marc.

Have sent you a direct message, yesterday.

I can help.

Please check your various folders to make sure it’s not gone into junk etc

Edited by Eastern outpost - 24 April 2018 at 3:40pm
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Leinster37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leinster37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2018 at 6:06pm
Hi guys,

Firstly hard luck over the weekend. It was a daunting fixture given what happened between our sides last year in the semis but I am delighted with the result. Hopefully we will be in our own final in the Pro14..

I am wondering if anyone has 5 tickets for the final that they would like to offload. My friends and myself have flights and accom booked so just searching for those golden tickets at the moment!

Thank you

PS Mods I wasn't sure where to put this so please move if its in the wrong place and accept my apologies.

Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2018 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Leinster37 Leinster37 wrote:

Hi guys,

Firstly hard luck over the weekend. It was a daunting fixture given what happened between our sides last year in the semis but I am delighted with the result. Hopefully we will be in our own final in the Pro14..

I am wondering if anyone has 5 tickets for the final that they would like to offload. My friends and myself have flights and accom booked so just searching for those golden tickets at the moment!

Thank you

PS Mods I wasn't sure where to put this so please move if its in the wrong place and accept my apologies.

Have sent you a direct message.
Kevin7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2018 at 9:08am
Hi,

Like previous posters, I’d like to say hard luck last weekend. Welsh rugby supporters always create a great atmosphere in Dublin so hopefully we’ll see you back here in a few weeks for the PRO14 Final.

Also like previous posters, I’m wondering if anyone has two tickets to the final that they are interested in selling? I foolishly didn’t book earlier as I’ve been caught out with Irish teams not making it in the last few seasons so am trying to find a pair now.

Thanks a lot :)

Kevin
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2018 at 11:56am
Kevin, it looks like my spare Saturday tickets are all gone.

If you want any for Friday, on the other hand.......
Kevin7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2018 at 12:20pm
No problem, thanks you getting back to me anyway. I won’t be arriving in Bilbao til the Saturday morning, otherwise I would have been interested in tickets for Friday!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic