Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Carmarthen Quins
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Time to pull together!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raving Mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Time to pull together!
    Posted: 29 December 2005 at 11:46am

I seriously think that everyone connected with CQ needs to start pulling together to ensure that we stay up. It is no good looking to blame others........coaches, players, fellow players, physios, committee, press etc etc.; what has happened in the past must be left just there.... in the past.

We can reflect on what went well and what wasn't so good at the end of the season. NOW is the time for everyone channeling their energies into staying in this divsion. If it means you are left out of the side, or asked to play out of position, take money on the gate, sweep the changing rooms, carry water, carry messages onto the field of play then that is what we need to do. NOBODY is going to make it happen for us other than ourselves; don't look to your mate sitting next to you or someone else, get up and make it happen yourself! At present we are all looking to others to make it happen and think it will all be ok in the end. We are in trouble at the minute and we need you 100% committed to the cause! You can influence where we finish.

Please do not take offence to the above; my point is that some are working their socks off, and that is seen and acknowledged and you know who you are. But to remain in the top flight we all [Everyone who breathes CQ] need to be working our socks off.

But remember, no blame, no feeling sorry for ourselves and be POSITIVE!! I have no doubt that if we pull together we move onwards and upwards.

Sponsored Links

i spy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i spy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2005 at 4:39pm
couldnt have put it better myself, there are players in that squad who dont give two hoots what happens to the quins as long as they get their money at the end of the week, any 5o 5o ball they wont go down on it, if someone else can make the tackle they wont, give me 15 commited players anyday, but i know quite a few of them do care and feel sorry for those boys.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2005 at 5:16pm
Well if that is true and players are just concerned about money, I think they need to be told to go. Surely you need 100% ers now? The boys who care need to speak up.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic