Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

#Tnewsday Signings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 43>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cymraes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2018 at 1:31pm
  Is there one due today (I know its not Tuesday) or am I imagining things?
Sponsored Links

1carmscarletsfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1carmscarletsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 9:10am
Just throwing a name out there all and I'm sure Wayne coached him when he was playing 7s Makarawa. Apparently has said he is coming to play in the pro 14.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1carmscarletsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 9:12am
Sorry Nakarawa
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 9:14am
Apparently North is being confirmed this week.
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 9:34am
Originally posted by 1carmscarletsfan 1carmscarletsfan wrote:

Sorry Nakarawa
Great player but would surely cost too much. Also think he's staying at Racing
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1carmscarletsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 9:35am
That's a shame what a player. Really plays our style, can play second row and 8, also has an amazing off load!
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 10:37am
No Tnewsday today, club confirmed on Twitter
T_RICHARDS_94 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_RICHARDS_94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 10:49am

Sorry Nakarawa
This would be signing of the centaury! Absolutely love this player. Would be the prefect fit in our pack. Really can't see it happening though
Please take 5 minutes to read my blog - Tap and Go
tannerbankboy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tannerbankboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

No Tnewsday today, club confirmed on Twitter
Oh no, another week of speculation.
ynysddurfc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ynysddurfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

Sorry Nakarawa
Whilst I don't think we will go out for an expensive player, my guess is that with last Saturday's ticket sales and add-ons for refreshments etc, the club would have done pretty nicely for the Toulon game. Not sure what the protocol is for the quarter finals with regards to income splits for the visitors, but with all to pay that will be an even bigger payday, and additional TV revenue I would guess. Maybe our budget for the next year will be a little bigger  - so who knows.
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by ynysddurfc ynysddurfc wrote:

Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

Sorry Nakarawa

Whilst I don't think we will go out for an expensive player, my guess is that with last Saturday's ticket sales and add-ons for refreshments etc, the club would have done pretty nicely for the Toulon game. Not sure what the protocol is for the quarter finals with regards to income splits for the visitors, but with all to pay that will be an even bigger payday, and additional TV revenue I would guess. Maybe our budget for the next year will be a little bigger  - so who knows.
yeah you are right and it is bigger for next season. But I think he's already signed a new deal at Racing.
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 3:58pm
the 2nd row we will be bringing in will have to be some player to get anywhere near tadgh beirne! but I trust in wayne pivac and the coaching team
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 4:04pm
We will keep some announcements for the weeks before releasing the Season Tickets like we normally do, I would imagine.
ScarletBear View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by SospanMawr SospanMawr wrote:

We will keep some announcements for the weeks before releasing the Season Tickets like we normally do, I would imagine.

When is that?
Scarlets before Wales

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1carmscarletsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 5:09pm
Apparently he isn't happy playing in France and wants to return to the pro 14 with interest from Dragons and Glasgow.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1carmscarletsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 5:10pm
With Barclay Scott and Ales going and with extra funds from European qualification this is the sort of high quality player we need to sign.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 43>
  Share Topic