Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tomi Lewis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2020 at 8:15am
Is ‘Tommy ‘ Turner still coach there?
Sponsored Links

Hophog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Hophog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2020 at 8:53am
Hi everyone

As a Scarlets fan living in Ampthill (until recently) I thought this thread was the perfect excuse to sign up!

Unfortunately I couldn't make the game on Saturday, but by all accounts Tomi had an outstanding game, scoring 1 try, and setting up another after making a blistering break. Prior to this game no team had secured a try BP at Newcastle, and I think it's fair to say Tomi was a major contributing factor in changing that. He'll become a crowd favourite very quickly if he keeps performing like that!

Here's a link of the highlights: (you'll also be able to spot the evergreen Maama Molitika, still playing aged 45!)

scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2020 at 9:13am
Originally posted by solva solva wrote:

Is ‘Tommy ‘ Turner still coach there?
Yes and doing a fine job
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2020 at 11:18am
turner is a good coach he should  be a backs coach for one of the welsh regions or involved in the under 20 set up
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2020 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Hophog Hophog wrote:

Hi everyone

As a Scarlets fan living in Ampthill (until recently) I thought this thread was the perfect excuse to sign up!

Unfortunately I couldn't make the game on Saturday, but by all accounts Tomi had an outstanding game, scoring 1 try, and setting up another after making a blistering break. Prior to this game no team had secured a try BP at Newcastle, and I think it's fair to say Tomi was a major contributing factor in changing that. He'll become a crowd favourite very quickly if he keeps performing like that!

Here's a link of the highlights: (you'll also be able to spot the evergreen Maama Molitika, still playing aged 45!)

Thanks for the share Hophog .
henry_winkler View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Don’t believe a word......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henry_winkler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2020 at 6:56pm
I loved Ma'ma Molitika 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic