Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Top 500 films of ALL TIME

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 6:25pm
Atleast "Empire" was ahead of "New Hope"....

Don't see how "Fellowship" is ahead of "Return of the King" tho? Angry
Sponsored Links

SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 6:39pm
2001 a space odyssey
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 7:05pm
the green lantern.
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 7:07pm
its not out yet you plonker
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 7:25pm
I'd put "The Road"
and "Animal Kingdom" up there now.
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

I'd put "The Road"
Ithought that this type of fim was banned

KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

I'd put "The Road"
Ithought that this type of fim was banned

What good ones? They probably are in your gaff
JonWal View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonWal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:55pm
Are these the top grossing films, not necessarily the best ones?
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:59pm
Its Empire's greatest movies ever according to Empire magazine readers. It's not a bad list at all.

http://www.empireonline.com/500/1.asp
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
SF's only officially endorsed pollster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:18pm

Some of my favourites are Life of Brian, Holy Grail, TwinTown, Grand Slam, Dumb and Dumber, Star Wars (4-6), Rocky 2, Rocky 4, The Wrestler, Airplane, Sin City, American beauty, Lord of the Rings (the last one), District 9, 28 days, Zombieland and Walk Hard the Dewey Cox Story.

Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:25pm

I'd put "The Road"
I read the book and then watched the fil. Both were excellent, but preferred the film. Very harrowing
#George
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:59pm
Home alone and under quarantine (conjuntivitis) and had to suffer through
...The Proposoal (Bullock bollox), Battle of the Bulge (not the version I was hoping for Unhappy), The Blind side (More Bullock but at least watchable)...even had through 30 mins of Maid in Manhattan....
...it's either that or Great Indian Cricketers (again) or Whale Wars on Discovery (watched that last week and they haven't saved one chuffin whale yet...in fact they're bobbing around the Antartic trying to find the Japanese whaling fleet...20 million pound boat with no ckin radar obviously...

Never mind Scarlet Fever I think I'm getting Cabin Fever...

A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2011 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Home alone and under quarantine (conjuntivitis) and had to suffer through
...The Proposoal (Bullock bollox), Battle of the Bulge (not the version I was hoping for Unhappy), The Blind side (More Bullock but at least watchable)...even had through 30 mins of Maid in Manhattan....
...it's either that or Great Indian Cricketers (again) or Whale Wars on Discovery (watched that last week and they haven't saved one chuffin whale yet...in fact they're bobbing around the Antartic trying to find the Japanese whaling fleet...20 million pound boat with no ckin radar obviously...

Never mind Scarlet Fever I think I'm getting Cabin Fever...

Iesu your turning into a Zombie if you have that mun
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2011 at 4:15pm

Jusr mailed you a pic...serves you right for the lack of sympathy...

Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2011 at 4:20pm

Are you not posting something for all of us to have a lau......look at and empathise?
#George
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2011 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

Are you not posting something for all of us to have a lau......look at and empathise?
Christ on a bike, in the olden days (you know when you two were teenagers) they would have quarantined you for months if you looked like that mun.
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic