Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > RANDOM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Birds I miss on the TV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Birds I miss on the TV
    Posted: 14 March 2008 at 12:36pm
Where have these ladies dissapeared to?
Dani Behr??
Jenny Powell ??
Michaela Strachan???
The bird on "Married with Children" (The daughter, not the mother)

Go ahead..........Take those banana's
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

Dani Behr??
Jenny Powell ??
Michaela Strachan???

Strachan is doing some kids animal prog? Whatsername off "Married..." did a few rubbish films (one about a babysitter), and she was also the victim of an ex boyfriend leaking a sex tape onto t'interent, if you can remember her name you can have a good time:)

Being older then most on here I fancied Adrienne Barbeau/Angharad Rees/Jenny Agutter/Jilly Johnson/Jacqeuline Bisset and Jenny Hanley.
Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by no.6 no.6 wrote:

Dani Behr??
Jenny Powell ??
Michaela Strachan???

Strachan is doing some kids animal prog? Whatsername off "Married..." did a few rubbish films (one about a babysitter), and she was also the victim of an ex boyfriend leaking a sex tape onto t'interent, if you can remember her name you can have a good time:)

Being older then most on here I fancied Adrienne Barbeau/Angharad Rees/Jenny Agutter/Jilly Johnson/Jacqeuline Bisset and Jenny Hanley.

What about Maggie Moon?

Una Stubbs, Barabara Windsor, Pat from Eastenders, Bet Lynch and Gail from Corrors
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 4:01pm
Felicity Kendal
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by no.6 no.6 wrote:

Dani Behr??
Jenny Powell ??
Michaela Strachan???

christina applegate is bloody lovely! the most recent thing i've seen her in is anchorman

Musical Glove View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Musical Glove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 6:07pm

Dani Behr??
Jenny Powell ??
Michaela Strachan???

Fair play, you've captured some of my favs in there.

But you missed out Glynnis Barber

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by Musical Glove Musical Glove wrote:

Dani Behr??
Jenny Powell ??
Michaela Strachan???

Fair play, you've captured some of my favs in there.

But you missed out Glynnis Barber

Oh yes! Forgot Glynnis! Milf and a half her.....
Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 7:14pm
Glynis f*****g Barber is an absolute stuck-up bitch.

I was on a BA flight from Montpellier to Gatwick and found someone in my seat. It was Barber and her half-arsed husband. When I asked her to move she just waved me away and told me to find another seat without looking at me (their seats had been split and she demanded to sit by her husband). I complained to the stewardess and she wasn't prepared to move them because of "who she was" (I didn't know her from Adam at this point) and asked me to sit in the seat allocated to Barber (the one behind).

During the flight she made fuss after fuss about absolutely everything from the meal to her seat not reclining enough (and shaking it, which was the seat in front of me) - so much that their companion came over to apologise on her behalf (I told him that she should be doing the apologising).

Anyway, we arrived at Gatwick and Michael Brandon (?) got his phone out and started telling someone that they'd just arrived back "from the south of France and were waiting for the passengers in economy to get off". I thought - yes, in my bloody seat, so don't pretend you've gone first class, matey.  

So - If I didn't see Glynis Bloody Barber on TV for 50 years, it wouldn't be long enough.

Bitch.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Musical Glove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by Abbey Abbey wrote:

I was on a BA flight from Montpellier to Gatwick and found someone in my seat. It was Barber and her half-arsed husband. When I asked her to move she just waved me away and told me to find another seat without looking at me (their seats had been split and she demanded to sit by her husband). I complained to the stewardess and she wasn't prepared to move them because of "who she was" (I didn't know her from Adam at this point) and asked me to sit in the seat allocated to Barber (the one behind).

During the flight she made fuss after fuss about absolutely everything from the meal to her seat not reclining enough (and shaking it, which was the seat in front of me) - so much that their companion came over to apologise on her behalf (I told him that she should be doing the apologising).

Anyway, we arrived at Gatwick and Michael Brandon (?) got his phone out and started telling someone that they'd just arrived back "from the south of France and were waiting for the passengers in economy to get off". I thought - yes, in my bloody seat, so don't pretend you've gone first class, matey.  

So - If I didn't see Glynis Bloody Barber on TV for 50 years, it wouldn't be long enough.

Bitch.

Blah blah blah, you'd still sha.g  her !!!
scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Musical Glove Musical Glove wrote:

Originally posted by Abbey Abbey wrote:

Bitch.

Blah blah blah, you'd still sha.g  her !!!

Only once though !!! With a Gimp Mask on her !!
Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

Felicity Kendal

On Alan Titchmarsh show on Monday !!!!

Yes I'm on the sick !!!Dead
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 10:47pm
Phoebe Cates !! mmmmmmmmmmmmm

No wonder Gizmo's eyes were a'poppin !!!!
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by scarletman scarletman wrote:

Felicity Kendal

Did you record it?
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 10:55pm

Originally posted by scarletman scarletman wrote:

Felicity Kendal

Did you record it?

Not yet ... my TARDIS is fu**ed !!
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 10:59pm
How about "Plain Jane Harris" from Neighbours ......... Annie Jones I think her name is ....... & while were "down under" .....Daphne ????????
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Musical Glove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 11:12pm
We've gone off topic here,

BIRDS I MISS ON THE TV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic