Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AWAY GAMES / TRIPS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Leinster HC Sports Experience info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nine -Three Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leinster HC Sports Experience info
    Posted: 22 August 2009 at 10:55am
I have been in contact with sports experience this week, they have tried to arrange a flight package for the Dublin game, but Ryan Air are refusing to sell seats to tour operators. SE suggest two options.
  1. Fans book their own flights on the Ryan Air web site and also arrange their own hotel booking.
  2. Sports Experience are prepared to arrange a coach package , they have told me they will have details and prices by next week if needed.

I have been on a number of Sport Experience packages and always found they are price competative and very well organised, I am going to ask them to go ahead and give us the coach option by next week, as I feel a number of supporters will want this option , without the hassle of option 1, also it is very important we satisfy all types of supporters. 

Brive - They will have details by end of August, although they realise fans may wait to see how the pool standing is by the time this fixture comes around.

Please spread this information, to as many supporters as soon as you can, so that Sports Experience can deliver a full package (Transport,Hotel,Match Tickets etc) .

Sports Experience have asked me to put this on the forum as a number of supporters are trying to make contact for info.

Thanks   
YMA O HYD
Sponsored Links

157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2009 at 11:02am
looks like the ferry then dai .
Nine -Three View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nine -Three Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2009 at 11:08am
All depends on the demand for option 2, I would like to think we could fill a coach , as we need as many away supporters as possible, I think this young squad deserve as much support as possible against the Euro champions. Spread the word. 
YMA O HYD
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2009 at 11:14am
its a great craic on the ferry,will spread  the word.see you later .
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nine -Three Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2009 at 11:18am
Good man, see you later , Halfway at about 2.00
YMA O HYD
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2009 at 11:21am
yes ok either see you there,beefeater or the parc .
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2009 at 1:00pm
I anm up for the ferry. Does that mean it will be cheaper than if we were flying? I can't wait for the away trips to start.
Are they arranginh any transport for the london irish game or are the scarlets doing It themselves?
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nine -Three Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2009 at 1:10pm
scarletrules-
Sports Experience do not tend to organise away trips to England, but I will be both dissapointed and amazed if the Scarlets do not organise coaches for their supporters for the London Irish fixture on the 17th October in Reading. 

YMA O HYD
number10 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2009 at 1:14pm
you will probably be amazed I suspect
goggles View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2009 at 12:27pm
any updates with the ulster game? has anything been organised? what are forum members doing where you all staying?

thanks
goggles View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2009 at 2:49pm
opps i mean the leinster trip!! any info people?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic