Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Town end season tickets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Devonscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Town end season tickets
    Posted: 05 June 2018 at 5:50pm
There are a few single town end season tickets available for anyone on a budget. Great for people like myself who live further away and can't get to every game. £85 is a good way to see all the games and secure your place for any knockout games. I just bought mine. First season ticket! Very happy
DevonScarlet
Sponsored Links

ynysddurfc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ynysddurfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2018 at 6:33pm
We had them last year, and again this year. £200 for a family of 4 is great value - even if we only made half the home games as was the case last year. We probably saved over £100 in discounted tickets by being able to book the early cheaper seats for the Dublin cup games and home quarter and play off games - so better still. Gives us more spare change to buy refreshments when we are at the games then
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2018 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Devonscarlet Devonscarlet wrote:

There are a few single town end season tickets available for anyone on a budget. Great for people like myself who live further away and can't get to every game. £85 is a good way to see all the games and secure your place for any knockout games. I just bought mine. First season ticket! Very happy
Welcome.

Great decision.
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2018 at 5:40am
I was lucky enough to get one last year and have renewed for next season,my friends who are in a similar position to me in that they cannot make every game and they tried to get 3 but failed,wouldn't it be an idea to take the 2 sides of the town end and use them for the £85 tickets as I can't see them losing money by doing that as people would make more of an effort to attend if they had a season ticket and would spend more money.
30th june 1986- 30th june 2011.25 years roofing,i wouldn't call that dodgy.
solva View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 4:39pm
All gone for this season!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic