Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tries of the decade video?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2020 at 4:23pm

Great work Mase!
Sponsored Links

tannerbankboy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tannerbankboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2020 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by shocker shocker wrote:

Want to see some rolling  maul tries from 5m  out addedLOL

Anyone got the 55m one v Ulster at Stradey? Scored at the Pwll end.
DropOut22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DropOut22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2020 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Considering our season is over i need to start work on the regular 'Tries of the Season' video soon.

As we've now had about 10 years of TOTS between Snedds and myself, was wondering if people would be interested in a short 'Tries of the Decade' creation based on the most popular tries recommended on this thread. Say top 5 or possibly top 10 tries (depending on interest) from 2010-2020.

This will be entirely based on people's recommendations and if you agree with someone's suggestion then quote their post and add your appreciation for the try. I'll tally them up at the end and piece something together from the existing videos.

I’ve looked everywhere online, im guessing the best chance is through you:

Im looking for the full build up to asquiths late winner v benetton. The only clips i can find is from inside their half
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2020 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by DropOut22 DropOut22 wrote:

Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Considering our season is over i need to start work on the regular 'Tries of the Season' video soon.

As we've now had about 10 years of TOTS between Snedds and myself, was wondering if people would be interested in a short 'Tries of the Decade' creation based on the most popular tries recommended on this thread. Say top 5 or possibly top 10 tries (depending on interest) from 2010-2020.

This will be entirely based on people's recommendations and if you agree with someone's suggestion then quote their post and add your appreciation for the try. I'll tally them up at the end and piece something together from the existing videos.

I’ve looked everywhere online, im guessing the best chance is through you:

Im looking for the full build up to asquiths late winner v benetton. The only clips i can find is from inside their half
I had a clearout last Summer because downloading every game can quickly eat through hard drive space so i dont have it unfortunately Cry.

Doesn't appear like I'll be able to download it again either.
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2020 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by shocker shocker wrote:

Want to see some rolling  maul tries from 5m  out addedLOL
Lovely one during Bayonne home this season i'm editing now Wink
Might have to upload directly to maulhub.com though as it's definitely nsfw.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic