Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AWAY GAMES / TRIPS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ulster Roll Call

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran
LAVERYS ON THE RIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgsmorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ulster Roll Call
    Posted: 12 September 2017 at 4:19pm
Hi Peeps

Who's coming cover for Fridays match? Anyone?

Steve
Sponsored Links

Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2017 at 7:46pm
Our weekend at home, I'm sorry to say.
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
sgsmorgan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
LAVERYS ON THE RIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgsmorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2017 at 12:23pm
Anyone coming over?
BRulster View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRulster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2017 at 12:40pm
Me - if that helps?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
sgsmorgan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
LAVERYS ON THE RIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgsmorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2017 at 12:45pm
Let me know where you'll be and I'll buy you a pint? ;-)

I've lived here for over 20 years so I don't need any more medication/injections Ouch
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2017 at 5:09pm
Where best place to go for pint before
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
swissscarlets View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissscarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2017 at 9:21pm
We wii be there
west is best.
sgsmorgan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
LAVERYS ON THE RIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgsmorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2017 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Why Why wrote:

Where best place to go for pint before

If you are in Belfast in the afternoon before the match then........Robinsons or The Crown in Great Victoria Street or if you want to venture further in Belfast then head towards what is known as The Cathedral Quarter and find Hill Street.

In Hill street you'll find the Harp Bar, The Duke of York Tavern, The Cloth Ear on the corner of Waring Street/Hill Street and a whole host of other new bars that have sprung up and is really cool.

If you want to make your way out to the Kingspan Arena earlier then a good bar for Food and drink on the way is the Pavilion Bar on Ormeau Road which is actually a favourite for loads of  Ulster fans if they want food before a match and is actually about 15 mins walk from the Stadium.

The Stadium itself doesn't really have any bars close by (except the Eastenders on the Cregagh Road) as the provision for Food and Drink within the stadium complex is pretty good for Food Trucks/Bars etc.

My son is working for the Hospitality Co that supplys food and rink for the Corporate Boxes so I'll get a lift with him to the Stadium fairly early to the Stadium and grab something to eat there before the match. I'll try and find any folks who come over at the Stadium in the bars beforehand.

Hope this helps.

http://www.ulsterrugby.com/kingspanstadium/facilities.php#.Wbt8-8aX3IU

Edited by sgsmorgan - 15 September 2017 at 8:14am
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2017 at 9:05am
That's great thanks
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic