Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ulster v Scarlets @ Ammanford Cricket Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haggis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ulster v Scarlets @ Ammanford Cricket Club
    Posted: 28 February 2008 at 9:19am
Ammanford Cricket Club will be showing the Ulster v Scarlets match on Friday night on Setanta Sports. Come along and cheer the boys on. The game will be followed by the usual last Friday of the month quiz. A good night out, all the family welcome.
Haggis
Sponsored Links

turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 1:07pm
sounds good to me
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
Simscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 2:28pm
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 4:00pm
sentanta Ireland at 7pm tomorrow night .
Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 4:54pm

Well, I've just subscribed now as they also have exclusive live coverage of Enzo Macarinelli next weekend and will be screening Calzaghe live in April (although it doesn't say exclusive there, so perhaps someone else is screening it - I did hear a whisper that the BBC might).

Oneeyedturk View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oneeyedturk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Simscarlet Simscarlet wrote:

It isnt on setanta ??

oh yes it is and if you miss it will be repeated other times over the next few daysWink
Punk is live & kicking at Rebellion Festival
regans lovechild View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regans lovechild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 5:41pm
hope its on for you abbey, because whenever i've tried to watch rugby on setanta ireland it's allways been encrypted
Oneeyedturk View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oneeyedturk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by regans lovechild regans lovechild wrote:

hope its on for you abbey, because whenever i've tried to watch rugby on setanta ireland it's allways been encrypted

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh

there must be something wrong with your sky box as i have always been able to watch magners league games on setanta ireland AngryAngryAngry
Punk is live & kicking at Rebellion Festival
Simscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 8:18pm
I cant get setanta Ireland either ? Do they switch in on just when there is rugby or something ? Confused
Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 9:07pm

Working perfectly well tonight. Hope it's the same tomorrow Confused.
Taffscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taffscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Abbey Abbey wrote:

It used to work well for me when I was a subscriber. All I'll say is Gos help you if you ever want to cancel!! On paper it's easy - you justgive them 30 days notice. You try doing it though!!! I spent hours on the phone before finally getting my message across. It's a common complaint with them.
Daw dydd y bydd mawr y rhai bychain

Daw dydd ni bydd mwy y rhai mawr.
TheMightyCD View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheMightyCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by Taffscarlet Taffscarlet wrote:

It used to work well for me when I was a subscriber. All I'll say is Gos help you if you ever want to cancel!! On paper it's easy - you justgive them 30 days notice. You try doing it though!!! I spent hours on the phone before finally getting my message across. It's a common complaint with them.

You should try asking for God's help as this Gos guy isnt all he's cracked up to be WinkLOL

Seriously though i know what you mean, they dont want our money to stay in the bank thats for sure.I wished they would do a PPV service so i could just get to watch the games involving us and not have to worry about subscribing and unsubscribing.

Edited by TheMightyCD - 28 February 2008 at 10:13pm
Taffscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taffscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by TheMightyCD TheMightyCD wrote:

You should try asking for God's help as this Gos guy isnt all he's cracked up to be WinkLOL

Seriously though i know what you mean, they dont want our money to stay in the bank thats for sure.I wished they would do a PPV service so i could just get to watch the games involving us and not have to worry about subscribing and unsubscribing.

Gos is a good guy. Don't mock! LOL

There's loads of stuff on the web about Setanta and their awful customer service. I found loads when I was battling with them on a daily basis. Here's just one I found right now:
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=528751&highlight=setanta
Daw dydd y bydd mawr y rhai bychain

Daw dydd ni bydd mwy y rhai mawr.
TheMightyCD View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheMightyCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 10:19pm

Originally posted by TheMightyCD TheMightyCD wrote:

Gos is a good guy. Don't mock! LOL

There's loads of stuff on the web about Setanta and their awful customer service. I found loads when I was battling with them on a daily basis. Here's just one I found right now:
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=528751&highlight=setanta

I've found that their PC based coverage isnt bad, but we are not on the PC coverage this Friday, they are showing Connacht Cry

Edited by TheMightyCD - 28 February 2008 at 10:22pm
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Oneeyedturk Oneeyedturk wrote:

oh yes it is and if you miss it will be repeated other times over the next few daysWink

Yes, but its only repeated on Setanta Ireland too. I have Setanta sports 1, setanta sports 2 and Setanta Golf (cosmic). I've checked the listings to Monday 3rd March and it isn't on once. Angry
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2008 at 9:12am
just unsubscribed from Setanta. what a crap company they are! it has taken me 2months. I rang them to unsubscribe and they were not very helpful!. in the end i just cancelled by direct debit with the bank and had numerous phone calls from them telling me i was not suppose to do that!  i paid what i had to do.
but now i get letters off them as well offering reduced monthly payments and letters asking why i have unsubscribed. will never go back to them!
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic