Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

virtual grand national

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: virtual grand national
    Posted: 04 April 2020 at 7:57am
For anyone interested in a bit of fun they are running a virtual grand national today at 5-15 on itv,foxys welsh grand national winner potters cross goes at odds of around 18/1,im not a big fan of cartoon racing since I lost a fortune on road runner years ago(looked all over the winner till that boulder fell on his head)all proceeds from bets on the race will go to the nhs,maybe something to lighten the mood.Big smile
30th june 1986- 30th june 2011.25 years roofing,i wouldn't call that dodgy.
Sponsored Links

Jones2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jones2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2020 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

For anyone interested in a bit of fun they are running a virtual grand national today at 5-15 on itv,foxys welsh grand national winner potters cross goes at odds of around 18/1,im not a big fan of cartoon racing since I lost a fortune on road runner years ago(looked all over the winner till that boulder fell on his head)all proceeds from bets on the race will go to the nhs,maybe something to lighten the mood.Big smile
Just to clarify for anyone thinking of placing a bet potters corner is the name of his horse not potters cross.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2020 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Jones2004 Jones2004 wrote:

Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Just to clarify for anyone thinking of placing a bet potters corner is the name of his horse not potters cross.
cheers,i always make that mistake.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2020 at 5:32pm
foxy's horse won it
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2020 at 5:47pm
And there was me thinking about putting some money on it, too. A fisherman tale.

Quite enjoyed the programme. Well done ITV.

Most of all well done Foxy and team.
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2020 at 5:51pm
Glad I stuck a fiver on it!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic