Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wales team V England

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 6:41pm
Can someone tell me WHY THE CAN'T WELSH PLAYERS CLEAR TO TOUCH WHEN WE'RE UNDER THE COSH ON OUR OWN LINE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really angry now!
Sponsored Links

roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 6:42pm
bugger....threw that away
turned down several kickable penalties 
lost the crucial line out after biggars break
cuthbert dropped crucial ball and foxy missed touch and cuthbert missed the tackle
such are the fine margins 

ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 6:45pm
Cawdor should have waited until Biggar got back in position to kick but Foxy does often kick from behind the line and kicked right in middle of pitch and then Cuthbert didn't nail his tackle. Foxy will be gutted. Top rugby is very unforgiving!
surfing-mtber View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfing-mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 6:49pm
Poor substitutions, Ken and Scott should have stayed on. Props on too early. England looked much more dangerous in attack. Foxy played well in parts but still seems to be lacking confidence and making mistakes. Biggar was excellent. Disappointed.

Edited by surfing-mtber - 11 February 2017 at 6:50pm
Joshua24:15
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by surfing-mtber surfing-mtber wrote:

Poor substitutions, Ken and Scott should have stayed on. Props on too early. England looked much more dangerous in attack. Foxy played well in parts but still seems to be lacking confidence and making mistakes. Biggar was excellent. Disappointed.

totally agree with that, scott was awesome
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Sosban89 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 6:53pm
Anyone else think taking Moriarty off relatively early was also a weird decision given how immense he was playing? Very weird sub.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Originally posted by surfing-mtber surfing-mtber wrote:

totally agree with that, scott was awesome

Taking Moriarty off was a mistake too. We lost momentum then. I would have taken Tipuric off.

Spewin' bois bach! Spitting feathers. Gutted.

Oh yeah, Garces should be embarrassed with his performance .... but not the reason we lost. Purely lack of composure when we had the opportunities.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Sosban89 Sosban89 wrote:

Anyone else think taking Moriarty off relatively early was also a weird decision given how immense he was playing? Very weird sub.

Beat me to it.
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 6:57pm
Samsons tackle never high Baldwin what the hell was that throw and the scrum penalty when we pushing then back a joke best side lost. No way Hartley on Lions your Ken Jake Moriaty Rob brilliant today I have been Biggars biggest critic bet today ws best game for Wales outstanding in fairness.
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
Sosban89 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Why Why wrote:

Samsons tackle never high Baldwin what the hell was that throw and the scrum penalty when we pushing then back a joke best side lost. No way Hartley on Lions your Ken Jake Moriaty Rob brilliant today I have been Biggars biggest critic bet today ws best game for Wales outstanding in fairness.

Yeah I also can't say a bad word about Biggar after that performance. Probably cemented himself as 10 for the rest of the tournament, and if he plays like that then fair enough.

I felt sadly, that all the subs were poorly utilised. Which is a shame as we played amazing and Howley could have won himself some plaudits, however.. no.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Why Why wrote:

The last penalty was farcical as well. No way was the replacement prop (name eludes me) holding up his own body weight. Laughable. On that note england's persistent tactic for the second tackler to lie flat on top of the welsh carriers went totally unpunished. Really frustrating. S4C commentators kept picking up persistent offside too.

Shambolic refereeing, but we lost because of our own lack of composure.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by totallybiasedscarlet totallybiasedscarlet wrote:

Originally posted by Sosban89 Sosban89 wrote:

Beat me to it.
Totally agree. Toby is world class but he did not shine like Moriarty did as he hasn't played for ages. Very impressed with him today. Come to Scarlets please , please.👍Great to see the game was so physical and not " spoilt" by the new rules on "high" tackles. Wales best performance for a couple of years.
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 7:08pm
He took the three best players off. Scott, Webb and Moriaty.
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
The Brain View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Brain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 7:53pm
Took the wrong Centre off for sure.

If you cannot bite, never show your teeth.
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 8:37pm
Jake Ball was outstanding today as was Moriarty
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

Jake Ball was outstanding today as was Moriarty
YES he was. He has got his mojo back! :) 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic