Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wales team vs. Scotland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2017 at 6:53pm
Hope you have a hip flask to warm you up Wil as Doris is on her way !!!!
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
Sponsored Links

Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2017 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Making my way to this one from Addis ( the capital city, not the mop and bucket maker.)

Feel dirty not being able to make it to Limerick though.

A good birching is in order.
Good luck with the trip and hope there's peace and goodwill amongst pilots, ground staff and cabin crew etc so that you make it in good time.

Recommend you try The Oxford Bar, the favourite haunt of Rebus.
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2017 at 9:07pm

Making my way to this one from Addis ( the capital city, not the mop and bucket maker.)

Did you really have to share your flagellation preferences on here Wil ?
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2017 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

In-flight cabin service option, perhaps.
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2017 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

But you have to pay for any extras on Ryanair !
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2017 at 9:41pm

Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

But you have to pay for any extras on Ryanair !

Ryanair passengers can only dream about the luxuries on Air Addis to Edinburgh.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 2:57pm
Looks like I've picked a belting weekend to make it from East Africa to Edinburgh.
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Tim Opolis Tim Opolis wrote:

Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Originally posted by Tim Opolis Tim Opolis wrote:

The player lucky to be in the 15 on form imo is Halfpenny. Aside of kicking, which Biggar/Davies could do just as well, he has offered nothing. Yet his impact, or lack of it has gone well under the radar with the media. I would have played Liam or Sam at 15.

As Wales are trying to 'develop' their game, what's Leigh's contribution?

Harsh on 1/2p... he's always been a gutsy player, who has absolutely maximised his abilities through sheer hard work - no bighead, either... I'd much prefer him on the wing, as it's pretty obvious to everyone except the Wales management that Liam is a more natural 15 and carries far more threat in counter-attack... but I'd still have 1/2p in the 15 as a wing...  he's surely playing as well as George, and better than Cuthbert. Steff? The coaches don't fancy him - and 1/2p's defence and tackling are far better. (Not MY opinion, please note. I'd have Steff in the 23 for sure.)

He's a nice guy for sure but i cant think of one thing other than goal kicking that he did of note in either game so far. In recent years all he seems to do with the ball in hand is to get low and go to ground. Hope he has a stormer on Saturday, but so far he's done nowt.

18 months ago I thought it would be fantastic if we signed him, not so sure now. A test Lion in  Australia but not been in anyones Lions team Ive seen thus far, will he even tour? I'd take Sanjay myself, Hogg being an absolute cert.

He didn't make any mistakes, either. It's entirely possible that he might have 'saved' that last try by having better positional sense, more speed and a better tackling technique than Cuthbert.
I share no-one's ideas. I have my own.
(Ivan Turgenev)
RedZep View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RedZep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 5:19pm

Looks like I've picked a belting weekend to make it from East Africa to Edinburgh.

I'm starting a sweep for the number of layers you'll be wearing.
'' Know your three R's, son..... Rugby, Rock and Ridin'!! ''
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2017 at 11:45am
Who had 7?
Dafen Boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafen Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2017 at 2:26pm

Who had 7?

I thought 3 with a bottle..
Dafen Boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafen Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2017 at 4:10pm
Awful display, Wales need new coaching staff in the worst way.  AWJ is no captain either.
totallybiasedscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote totallybiasedscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2017 at 4:11pm
Shambolic 2nd half. Scotland deservedly in a commanding position. Wales have a lot of hard work in them but seem to have little idea what to do with the ball and most of our promising moves have ended with unforced errors.

It is surely now time to end the misery and change the coaches?
I've seen the truth ... and I don't understand it!
Dafen Boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafen Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2017 at 4:12pm
Barclay was outstanding, the Wales Scarlets not so
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2017 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Dafen Boy Dafen Boy wrote:

Barclay was outstanding, the Wales Scarlets not so
Thought he was second best to Warburton though
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2017 at 4:17pm
Absolutely shocking.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic