Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wales v Georgia teams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Originally posted by Mogwen Mogwen wrote:

Wainwright is not good enough at this level.
he won motm. Tbh i didnt think he was

I think there were 6 or 7 in front of him. Wyn, ball, botham, jonny, rees zammit to name a few.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

also sanjay guilty of not looking to pass just trying to crash through.
He did too much of that 
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 7:13pm
Tbh liam was v poor. Wales just look a poor team short on ideas confidence and a cohesive game plan. Scrum the big plus point
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 7:20pm
hope j mac's injury isn't serious,eddie jones will sleep well tonight.
Coch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 7:26pm
Glad for Wyn and Sam - both had good games. This was always going to be difficult because of the shambles v Scotland, then Ireland. Thought Hardy moved the ball far better than Webb. Wainwright improving  and well that's it really. O yes Georgia 0'd is always good ...
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 7:26pm
Probably a little better than I feared. Good to see the new caps put up a decent account of themselves ( Rees-Zammett, Hardy, Williams, Botham, Sheedy).

Wyn and Samson were very good in the set piece and Ball went well.

Not sure if Tompkins and Sanjay gave Pivac enough to convince him they should start next week ( although I think they will).

Guys that have been around a while like Seb Davies, Dee, Webb and Cubby offered little tbh.

RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 7:28pm
Any one else think that was a red for that cheap shot on tupric?
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 7:35pm

Absolutely yes. The vertical swinging arm was always going to get Tipuric in the head. There was no need for him to do anything. His mate had it all under control.

Thought Joy Neville was excellent as a TMO and good to know Luke Pearce is a Pooler boy at birth.
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 7:36pm
Speedy to start next week?
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

only if they have adidas shirts LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 7:51pm

Yes. Intent and outcome.

gaffer View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 7:54pm
Underwhelmed. This front row (Francis for Lee perhaps) has to start against England for damage limitation purposes, they bring little else, but the alternative is unthinkable . I thought Hardy was tidy as was Johnny Williams and LRZ has something. Too early to tell with Botham but he did ok. Sheedy brought nothing to the attack and Tompkins was poor. Hardly any incisiveness in Wales' play at all. Can't see Wales being better than 9/10 in the world for a very long time.
What's going on?
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2020 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

only if they have adidas shirts LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Autocorrect 🤬
I’m sure you’d have plenty of go forward to run over the Saes on your motor bike.

Sheedy to start at 10? What are the chances?
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2020 at 8:36am
For me MOM was either Wyn or Samson. They should be selected along with Ryan for the England game and Ball has an excellent chance of accompanying AWJ. Thought Webb was awful when he came on and I would start Hardy next week with Cawdor on the bench. Hardy was tidy in what he did. Sheedy deserves another start and Johnny Williams should start at 12. 

What really puzzles me is what is Stevo doing all week. There really does not appear to be an attacking plan. Tompkins is a defensive liability and is not good enough at the moment. LRZ made a few mistakes but he has that x factor and if you kick poorly to him he will hurt you. My team for the England game would be :-

15. Liam ( can't play as poorly again) 14. Adams 13. Watkins 12. Johnny Williams 11. LRZ 10. Sheedy 9. Hardy 8. Faletau 7. Botham 6. Lewis-Hughes 5. AWJ 4. Jake 3. Samson 2. Ryan 1. Wyn

16. Dee 17. Carre 18. Francis 19. Rowland 20. Wainwright 21. Cawdor 22. Biggar 23. Holmes. 
nev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2020 at 8:43am
It seems that Mcnicoll had a rib problem before the game according to Pivac.Thumbs Down
Sgarlets am byth
Mogwen View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2020 at 10:27am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

For me MOM was either Wyn or Samson. They should be selected along with Ryan for the England game and Ball has an excellent chance of accompanying AWJ. Thought Webb was awful when he came on and I would start Hardy next week with Cawdor on the bench. Hardy was tidy in what he did. Sheedy deserves another start and Johnny Williams should start at 12. 

What really puzzles me is what is Stevo doing all week. There really does not appear to be an attacking plan. Tompkins is a defensive liability and is not good enough at the moment. LRZ made a few mistakes but he has that x factor and if you kick poorly to him he will hurt you. My team for the England game would be :-

15. Liam ( can't play as poorly again) 14. Adams 13. Watkins 12. Johnny Williams 11. LRZ 10. Sheedy 9. Hardy 8. Faletau 7. Botham 6. Lewis-Hughes 5. AWJ 4. Jake 3. Samson 2. Ryan 1. Wyn

16. Dee 17. Carre 18. Francis 19. Rowland 20. Wainwright 21. Cawdor 22. Biggar 23. Holmes. 

Agree with that team apart from the bench. Carre shouldnt be anywhere near that team. Tbh, if your picking a scrumaging LH , pivac should look no further than Rhodri Jones.and i would pick hill instead of wainwright. We need physicality from the bench too
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic