Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wales v South Africa thread

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wales v South Africa thread
    Posted: 20 November 2018 at 1:27pm
Early news confirming that Leigh Halfpenny is out of the final Autumn International after feeling light headed during training on Saturday.

George North is fit to play following his recovery from a bruise sustained against Australia.

Hallam Amos has been added to the squad.

Edited by Fscarlet - 20 November 2018 at 1:35pm
Sponsored Links

roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2018 at 2:45pm
damn theres some serious competition for a lot of these places now...
take full back alone...
1) hapenny 2) Liam 3) Amos 4) Holmes 5) Patchell 6) anscombe 
All different all very accomplished multi talented

I'd got with Liam with adams and north on the wings...Patchell fly half and anscombe , tomos , steff

ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
NobbySosban View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobbySosban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2018 at 3:00pm
Big test for Wales this Saturday, to get an Autumn clean sweep for the first time.

Springboks skipper Siya Kolisi has not been cited for his reverse headbutt on George Horne last Saturday, so is available for selection.

Head Coach Rassie Erasmus, late of the Munster parish, reckons this will be the toughest test of their end-of-season tour.

Eben Etzebeth faces a late fitness test, but Faf de Klerk will not feature as Erasmus wants to look at other options at scrumhalf.

Sat 24 Nov - Kick-off: 5.20pm
Twitterer @ebenezer68
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2018 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by NobbySosban NobbySosban wrote:

Big test for Wales this Saturday, to get an Autumn clean sweep for the first time.

Springboks skipper Siya Kolisi has not been cited for his reverse headbutt on George Horne last Saturday, so is available for selection.

Head Coach Rassie Erasmus, late of the Munster parish, reckons this will be the toughest test of their end-of-season tour.

Eben Etzebeth faces a late fitness test, but Faf de Klerk will not feature as Erasmus wants to look at other options at scrumhalf.

For me, like Itoje, Etzebeth has gone off the boil since bursting onto the scene but I am glad Faf isn't involved as he has been one of the best players on the planet this year.
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2018 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

For me, like Itoje, Etzebeth has gone off the boil since bursting onto the scene but I am glad Faf isn't involved as he has been one of the best players on the planet this year.

All things are relative as they say. Let me just say that I would be over the moon if we announced that Etzebeth was joining us after the World Cup!!!!!!
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2018 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

All things are relative as they say. Let me just say that I would be over the moon if we announced that Etzebeth was joining us after the World Cup!!!!!!

Haha don't get me wrong I would too but he isn't the player he was when he burst onto the scene.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2018 at 3:46pm

Haha don't get me wrong I would too but he isn't the player he was when he burst onto the scene.

Take your point can you imagine Jake & Eben as our rows with a ball carrying no 8 - they would get us over the gainline!!!!!!!
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2018 at 3:56pm

Take your point can you imagine Jake & Eben as our rows with a ball carrying no 8 - they would get us over the gainline!!!!!!!

Would be immense!! I have heard rumblings he (Etzebeth) is off France after the RWC.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2018 at 4:08pm

Would be immense!! I have heard rumblings he (Etzebeth) is off France after the RWC.

Wouldn't be surprised.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic