Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Llandovery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Warren Fury

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warren Fury
    Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:06pm
il take it hes on trial at the drovers, as hes starting scrum half for them vs ponty. Im guessing he could step up if we have any injuries. i was just thinking that hed be strong cover
Sponsored Links

seal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:33pm
Drovers have a couple of strong scrum halves already+Rhodri Williams who is not with Wales age grade squad to go to South Africa, Lee Rees and Rob Walters + Danny Newlands who showed up well at the end of last season. They have a settled squad altogether with only a few new players it seems. Good result against Cinderford who were themselves hoping for a win. Here's hoping none of the key players get injured in two hard matches ahead against Pontypridd and Bath away at the rec.Good luck to the Drovers in what will no doubt be a hard season including B and I cup matches. 
seal
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2012 at 4:08pm
Warren Fury signed for Drovers? i have missed this!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic