Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What A Win, What A Display

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonboytaff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What A Win, What A Display
    Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:33pm
I can't remember the last time I felt so happy, excited and proud when watching us play.
The boys who took the field tonight were immense.
Special mention to Gilber, Murphy, Liam and Jordan Williams. There were more outstanding performances but those stood out for me.

Sponsored Links

Matty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:35pm
Not such a bad day in the end!
PriestlandForWales! View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PriestlandForWales! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:35pm
Brilliant. Loved it. Jordan Williams is pure class. Smashing Leicester is brilliant
Damn you Tim Stimpson
Jonboytaff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonboytaff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:38pm
*Gilbert (obviously)

I was so flat after Wales' game but am absolutely beaming now. Thank you, Scarlets!!!
Thumbs Up
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:40pm
It was fantastic - steamrollering Leicester with a bonus point, playing such good rugby. How sweet is that?
solihullscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solihullscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:06pm
Thanks Scarlets needed that tonight
#UniteAndFight against the crooked Pro12
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:09pm
the future is bright the future is scarlet. our boys are streets ahead coming through. timani did some nice things when he came on.

looking forward to the cardiff game next week now.

looks like tigers might play some first teamers next week v glos now to get them back integrated and maybe get back to winning ways. we need them to beat glos after they trounced sale.
comeonmybabies View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote comeonmybabies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:16pm
Well around today boys - just the tonic to the hangover from this morning:-)
Turkish Fez View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkish Fez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:18pm
Good performance by the team. I can see now why alot on here rave about some of the youngsters.
One swallow does not make a summer, buts the first time i have seen Jordan Williams and he has that thing which all class sportsman have, time! He almost appears to have a swagger with confidence.
Thought Warren backed up his debut with another solid performance.
The backrow are going to challenge for regional games if they continue with that form.
Sure it was a blip but Ricki could do no right today, knocked quite a few chances so I was suprised he was not replaced earlier.
Sione seemed to be blowing after his brief spell however I could see the havoc he was causing. Sought his conditioning out, have the right combinations of players in the side so it does not minimise our line out and i can see him being a usefull squad player especially when the pitches get heavier.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:35pm
Brilliant. Perked me up this.
Score?
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:35pm
For me , Adam , liam , jordan and gilbert have a big future with us. Add rhodri into that mix too ! And the front row ! Great game boys ...Da iawn
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:36pm
31- 3 will best gem this season ..
haydn_davies View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haydn_davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:52pm
Great win by the boys!!

Some slack passages of play but ultimately we were clinical when our chances came.

Great display by Gilbert, Murphy, Sanjay and Jordan to name but a few. I predict a big future for these players. And they shouldn't be too far off a 1st league appearance IMO - they really played well.

The future's bright - the future's Scarlet!!
Think, think, think - it's a thinking man's game!! - The Great Carwyn James.
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:53pm
The Next generation shining through. Clap Clap Clap

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Wrigley Man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wrigley Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:56pm
Great performance by the boys this evening, Murphy and Gilbert were outstanding in the backrow, lead ny the experience of Jonny Ed's. Jordan's try at the end was just pure class, a fantastic end to what has been an otherwise very flat day.Thumbs Up
Allez Scarlets
ALEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:06pm
Personally I enjoyed Sanjay's try the most.simply because he went flat out head back cut the line well,none of this stopping to check,absolute determination,Sanjay looks like he could be good for us
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic