Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Will we ever understand women.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedZep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 9:40am
A simple (and true) story to sum up the simplicity of blokes and the complexity of girlies.

Many years ago I asked Mrs Zep what she wanted for Christmas. "Oh, nothing", she replied. Well, imagine my surprise Christmas morning at the tirade of abuse I received just because she had nothing to open.
"When I said 'nothing', I meant 'something'". Wacko

Snakes with tits.
'' Know your three R's, son..... Rugby, Rock and Ridin'!! ''
Sponsored Links

Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 9:58am
A lesson to us all mate...as is the word 'fine'....which is roughly translated as ' you are so far up shi* creek you'll need wings to get back'
scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:13pm
Mrs S still keeps on expecting to open her Birthday Present & find a pair of size 10.5 Adidas with 18mm studs .....

I mean, just 'cos it happened once 19 years ago, when money was tight & kids were having new clothes every 3 months .... After all  .... It's the thought that counts .... Right ?

Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by RedZep RedZep wrote:

A simple (and true) story to sum up the simplicity of blokes and the complexity of girlies.

Many years ago I asked Mrs Zep what she wanted for Christmas. "Oh, nothing", she replied. Well, imagine my surprise Christmas morning at the tirade of abuse I received just because she had nothing to open.

Snakes with tits.

My mate is a clinical Psycologist & does a lot of criminal profiling ....

Just texted him those exact 3 words .....

Within seconds, he replied ....

"WIFE" !

Zep ... you truly are the new Messiah .... (or are you just a naught boy ?)
RedZep View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedZep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by scarletman scarletman wrote:

Snakes with tits.

My mate is a clinical Psycologist & does a lot of criminal profiling ....

Just texted him those exact 3 words .....

Within seconds, he replied ....

"WIFE" !

Zep ... you truly are the new Messiah .... (or are you just a naught boy ?)

"You're all individuals"
"YES, WE'RE ALL INDIVIDUALS"
"I'm not"

Quite brilliant.
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:21pm

Snakes with tits.

Put is this way Zep... if you give her nothing, you get nothing in return, if you know what I mean.

How I've viewed my relationships anyway, which probably explains why I'm single. Wink
RedZep View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedZep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

Snakes with tits.

Put is this way Zep... if you give her nothing, you get nothing in return, if you know what I mean.

How I've viewed my relationships anyway, which probably explains why I'm singleWink

And maybe trying to woo her with a bit of Death Metal ?? Ermm
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:30pm
Anniversary missed last season (haha I typed season when I meant year...but I'm not changing it as I may have identified an under-lying issue!)...a Def con 5 event equivalent to the worst human atrocities of the last couple of centuries.

This year I really push the boat out as I happen to be back from the UK on the day of the anniversary...I bring back subtancial gifts in both numbers and value...duly presented, to which I receive a luke warm response and a 'it's my time of the month so don't think this gets you anywhere...'

I hate the predictable cycle the male brain goes though and how its so easily dissected.

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:30pm
OK then, let's start off something a bit different ... How women differ to Men ...

Going to the toilet on nights out ...

Women need to go to the Toilet with at least one freind ... This is considered acceptable & normal ....
If a man was to do the same ... He would invariably get a kicking on leaving the club !

Edited by scarletman - 01 July 2012 at 12:30pm
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:30pm
I think "no" is my answer to this thread title, but then I don't understand most people. Especially in South Yorkshire - ey up, dee dah dee dah shop raaaght. And so on.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:32pm

Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

Snakes with tits.

How I've viewed my relationships anyway, which probably explains why I'm singleWink

And maybe trying to woo her with a bit of Death Metal ?? Ermm

I thought Reign in Blood was the perfect first date gift. How wrong I was. Plus knocking her unconscious in the mosh pit didn't go down too well either.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Anniversary missed last season (haha I typed season when I meant year...but I'm not changing it as I may have identified an under-lying issue!)...a Def con 5 event equivalent to the worst human atrocities of the last couple of centuries.

This year I really push the boat out as I happen to be back from the UK on the day of the anniversary...I bring back subtancial gifts in both numbers and value...duly presented, to which I receive a luke warm response and a 'it's my time of the month so don't think this gets you anywhere...'

I hate the predictable cycle the male brain goes though and how its so easily dissected.

I forgot out first 5 anniversaries, so what does she do, ..... Holds on to Offspring No.2 for an extra 11 days so he is born on the same day as our anniversary ! Devious or what .... But achieved the required result .....

Offspring No.2 pissed off though when I forgot his 15th, whilst busy arranging 20th anniversary surprise .... Didn't go down with Mrs too well either ...

BTW ... Anniversary Surprise was 2 tickets to Wales v All Blacks !Wink Broken Heart
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 3:09pm
A good husband gives his wife more than one option for a night out such as, its your birthday you choose do you want to go to Scarlets v Ospreys or Wales v England.
To be a Scarlet is as good as it gets
RedZep View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedZep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by bazlewis bazlewis wrote:

A good husband gives his wife more than one option for a night out such as, its your birthday you choose do you want to go to Scarlets v Ospreys or Wales v England.

Too right, Baz. Being a December child her options this year are Dublin, Clermont or Exeter for a "nice" weekend away. She doesn't know she hasn't got the choice, yet.
You bois could learn a bit from us old romantics.
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 7:31pm
Why do some women wear the trousers? Sitting in a cafe up town this after when this women customer says to me no Scarlet shirts in here. I have had a couple of run ins with her husband, so he keeps quite, but she runs of at the gob, we won the league, good old Ospreys all that sort of crap. So do I act the gentlemen do I balls, so I tell her your team's ok but still no bugger likes ya,then just walk away.
To be a Scarlet is as good as it gets
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 7:44pm

Snakes with tits.

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"        Roger going life is good.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic